13 "Asshole"

\A couple of days later

I was currently in the school's bathroom, washing my hands by the sink and admiring my outfit through the mirror. I had a new, really cool black hoodie with a sunflower on it. I bought it online a while ago, but it just arrived the day before. I also had on some dark blue, pretty neat jeans and a black adidas cap.

I snapped out of it and realized that it was time for class, so I dried my hands with some paper and left. The maths classroom was almost next to the restrooms, so it didn't even take me a minute to get there.

When I got to class, I saw Wilbur in the back, sitting by himself so I decided to join him.

Q "Morning", I said out while sitting down on the seat.

W "Mornin' Alex", Wilbur replied and turned to look at me with a smile.

Q "Have you done your homework?" I asked Wilbur with my hopes up because I had forgotten about them.

W "Yeah, have you?" Wilbur responded, even though he a 100% knew the answer.

Q "Well, I might or might not have forgotten.. can I please copy yours?" I asked politely while giving Wilbur a huge grin.

W "Fine, but you owe me one. It took me so long to get these done, because I felt like being productive for once", the brunette promised, and I began to look for my notebook in a hurry.

Wilbur opened his notebook and showed me the answers. I began writing them down at an insane speed. It felt like a world record, and I got them done just before the teacher entered the classroom and the class started.

Q "Thanks Will", I smiled.

Istg he's perfect...

*After the final class

Me and Wilbur were walking out of the school. The day was over, and I was finally about to go home. I also wanted to ask Wilbur to hang out at my house, since he is always the one asking so I wanted to do that for once.

Q "Will, do you wanna come over today?" I asked him.

W "Sure. I don't think I've been over to your place anyway", he said out, and I was happy.

Q "Haha, yeah.. can you come now or later?"  I asked.

W "Whenever", Will responded quickly.

Q "Okay, so now. My mum will pick us up in a second. Let's wait here."

W  "Fine by me."

After a couple of minutes passed by, my mum drove her car to the parking place, and we hopped right in.

"Hi boys, how was school?" My mom asked with a smile on her face. She already knew that Wilbur was coming over, since I told her the day before, because she was questioning why I was cleaning my room since I never do that.

Q "It was fine." I said out.

...

Finally, we made it home. Me and Wilbur got out of the car, but my mum stayed in.

"I have things to do. You guys have fun!"

Q "Thanks mum, bye!"

W "Thank you for the ride, and have a nice day!"

Mum drove off and me and Wilbur headed inside. The house was way more clean than usually, because I wanted to make a good impression. We took off our shoes and jackets and went to my room.

Q "This is where I sit around most of the time. It's definitely not this clean like ever, but I figured that I should clean up when I have such a fancy guest over", I spoke with a very sarcastic and annoying voice.

W "Oh, I am very flattered. Your room is very cool btw", Wilbur complimented.

Q  "Oh, thanks", I said quietly. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just start blushing like crazy every time he says something nice.

I sat on my bed, and he sat next to me. I just wanted to kiss him so badly, but I didn't have the courage. Even though I was "a little" drunk, I still remember the kiss at the party, but I don't know if he does..

W "Are you thinking about it too?" Wilbur suddently broke the silence.

Q "What..?" I got absolutely jumpscared by what Wilbur said. No, he couldn't possibly have-

W "Y'know... the kiss?" The taller said out after hesitating for a while.

Huh? Did he just..? WHAT?!?!?!?

W "Alex?" Wilbur called my name while looking confused as I wasn't answering.

Q "Oh sorry, I just- you caught me off guard", I apologized shyly and the room went quiet.

Should I tell him about how I feel?

No, there's no way he thinks the same, right?

Why was he talking about the kiss then?

Maybe he just wanted to say that he regrets it..

Yeah, that's probably it..

But..

Fuck this.

Q "Wilbur..." I blurted out while fidgeting with my fingers.

W "Yeah? Are you fine?" Wilbur replied as he heard me speak.

Q "Yes,  no.. maybe.. fuck! I don't know. I-I don't want to ruin our friendship! But..." , I spoke/yelled out while switching to look at Wilbur's eyes and the floor.

W "But?" Wilbur looked at me confused.

Q "I think.. I think I like you.. I have a crush on you", I finally spoke out. My face was so red and I felt like crying. I fucked up, didn't I?

W "R-really?" Wilbur asked.

Q "Yes.. I understand if you don-"

W "I like you too", the brunette said out and placed two finger below my chin to make my head face his way. "I've liked you for a while.. remember the time we almost kissed while we were watching the movie? I was going to confess to you then, but of course Tommy had to fucking ruin the moment", he continued nicely, but his voice turned to sound more angry when he mentioned the part with Tommy.

I laughed as he mentioned that. We both looked at eachothers eyes, and soon leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was full of love. Our lips brushed together softly as the kiss continued on. I placed my hands on Wilburs shoulders and he placed his around my waist. We broke out of it to catch some air. I took a big breath and he slammed his lips against mine yet again. The kiss was as slow as the one before, until Wilbur, out of nowhere, had lowered his hands and he pinched my ass. I let out a tiny whine, and he slid his tongue in my mouth. He began exploring my mouth with his hot tongue, and at the same time I laid down and he was now on top of me.

Q "You asshole!" I yelled out between breaths as I laughed.

W "I'll be your asshole", Wilbur said out while smirking.

Q "Fine. And I'll be yours", I said out happily.

THE END
_______________________________________________

i have came out of my cave to end this fanfic bc i've gotten so many notifs, tysm!!

this is so cringy but i just wanted to finish this so that you guys won't be left with a cliffhanger for the rest of your lives 🤗🤗

idk if i'm gonna start a new book bc i'm not that into dsmp anymore, but who knows 🤫

thanks for reading my crappy story, also, there's so many mistakes with the grammar but i am way too lazy to fix them so you guys have to bear with me :')

goodbye!!!!!!

words : 1265