3 "Sleepover"

// contains a little bit swearing?

We got to their house, which wasn't too far away from mine. And god.. it was huge. But well, I guess I should't really be worrying about that while my face is fucking bleeding.

I got out of the car and walked to the front door with everyone and stared at the ground. Philza took his keys from his pocket and opened the door. A woman was greeting us inside.

? "Oh my godness, you poor boy.. come here, I will heal your face up." She offered me as I followed her.

We went to the living room and she pointed at the sofa to hint me to sit down while she went to grap something. Tommy and Will sat next to me and Techno and Philza stood next to the couch.

Soon she came back with some bag that had some healing things inside of it.

? "This might hurt a bit, but try to stay calm," she spoke softly as she cleaned my face and put bandages on the bigger cuts.

Q "Thank you.. uhh.."

? "Feel free to call me Kristina," she smiled as she put the leftover bandages away.

(// I changed her name a little because I don't know if she is comfortable with people using her actual name. :'] )

W "Alex do you want to stay overnight?"

Q "Sure, if you don't mind.."

K "Of course you can stay! You can sleep in Wilburs room or if you want to be alone you can sleep here on the couch."

W "Ok, do you wanna come chill in my room?"

Q "Sure."

-

We walked up the stairs where his room was. It was really cool. He had a big bed and his own bathroom. We sat in his bed while I just looked around the room with my dark eyes for a bit.

Q "I really like your room."

W "Thanks. Can I ask you something?"

Q "Uhhh sure," I answered a little nervously.

W "Are you- is everything.. okay at home?"

Q "I.. it's.." I tried to not make eye contact, because I knew that would break me. I almost bursted out crying in the car but I was able to control it.

W "You don't have to tell me, it's fine.. I'll give u time." He smiled and I just couldn't take it.

His smile. His smile that got me tearing up and sobbing. I grabbed his white shirt and hugged him tightly.

~ Wilbur ~

Soon he grabbed me by my shirt and hugged me. I wasn't really expecting that, but I gently hugged him back. I felt his warm tears dropping on my shirt and wetting it a little. I drew circles on his back with my fingers and whispered quietly.

W "You can cry all you want, I'm here for you."

Q "Thank y-you Will.." he mumbled quietly.

We stayed there for some time until he got up.

Q "Oh I just forgot that I have to check on my mom." he said and wiped his face.

W "Okay."

~ Quackity ~

I was a little embarrassed for crying like that. Now I seem weak and pathetic..
I grabbed my phone from my backpack and immediately called my mom. It took about ten seconds for her to pick up but she did.