6 "Truth Or Dare?"

Days passed by. I hung out with Wilbur and Tommy almost everyday. George also showed up sometimes. They were really nice, and Wilbur was just..

I felt like I was catching feelings for him.

-

It was currently Saturday, I layed on my bed and smiled at the snapchat Tommy had sent me. It was a cute picture of Will with a typical Tommy thing to say.

I stared at the photo for a few more seconds until I proceeded to get off my bed

I stared at the photo for a few more seconds until I proceeded to get off my bed. I had been on my bed for the whole day, but finally decided to get up.

I stumbled to my closet and started searching for something to wear. Then a certain shirt caught my eye. It was a black sweater with some stains on it, and it smelt like cigarettes. It was Schlatt's. I took a closer look of it and thought about all the promises we made, yet in the end, every one of them were broken.

Q "That bitch.." I murmured and threw the shirt away.

I got a blue adidas jacket, black college pants, white socks and my LAFD beanie and wore them on. I grabbed my phone with me and headed downstairs. I wandered to the kitchen and reached the cabinet to get a bag of chips. I walked over to the living room, hopped on the sofa and opened the bag. I ate a few chips and opened my phone.

_________________________________________

You have 1 missed call from Gogy .
2:11pm

_________________________________________

Q "How the fuck did he manage to call me when I wasn't on my phone even though I've been on my phone for nearly the whole day.." I cussed and pressed the call button to call him back.

G "Hi?" The brit answered the call after a few seconds.

Q "Hi, what's up?" I asked him.

G "I was just hoping if u could hang out?" George said in the call.

Q "Oh sure, but where?" I replied excitely.

G "My place?" He asked.

Q "Sure. I'll meet u there at 3." I responded.

G "Okay, cya!" The brunette said.

Q " See ya!" I replied and hung up.

I went back to the kitchen and looked for some money just in case. I proceeded to find some money and put it in my pocket. I then went upstairs to my room and opened my backpack to get my keys and slimmed them to my pocket aswell. I then left the house and started biking. I didn't go really fast because I used my phone at the same time because I was snapchatting Tommy random pictures of my face and bike while he sent photos of him and Wilbur.