Here We Go (M) - WheeSa

I was banging this girl that I met a few hours ago, I got smitten and we hooked up after we left our group of friends and we banged each other.

I can feel her under me. "Fck me, Harder!" I heard her she said to me. "As you wish!" I banged her till the sun risen and I fell asleep.

I scan my bed I didn't feel her presence, I got up and wash my face and I combed my short blonde hair and I went to the kitchen I saw food on the table with a note. " Hello! Grab some food! I hope you'll like it." I read the note and ate the food it was superb.

*Ding dong Ding Dong*

"I got it!" I ran and opened the door and I rolled my eyes when I saw my sister at the door.

"Yah! Wheeinah! Don't act to me like that!" My older sister said. "but your so early!" I said to her.

"Did you banged her on the dining table? And even on the sofa?" I scan my place and yes definitely we banged at the sofa when I saw some white stuff on it.

"I think we did?" I just continued my breakfast and my older sister told me that gave me some chills on my spine. "For sure you got her pregnant." Yes! I have something between my legs that will give you some pleasure and make a baby.

A few Months Later

And she was right, my Unnie was right! I know it sounds cheesy but I fell in love with that person as soon our eyes met and we did make love on that night and the result of that is right in front of me sucking my favorite thing on her Omma.

"Hey left some for me." My Hyejinnie smack my arm when she heard it. "Yah! Don't let your son starve, just drink milk as much as you like Hyunbinah~" His Omma caresses his cheek and touching his long lashes.

"Jung Wheein stop staring like he's a competition to you!" Hyejin leans and kissed my lips and I smiled instantly. "Maybe I can have some sexy time later?" I wriggled my eyebrows up and down.

She smacked my head. " Stop it!do you want me to get pregnant again?" She said to me. " You can't get pregnant when you just gave birth 5 months ago!" I said to her.

"Okay! See you later got to your work!" I left her and now I went to my office and later that night we made love and pour my love inside her.

A Month After

"Congratulations! You're pregnant Ms.-" he was cut off by Hyejin who is still in shock and she thought maybe the doctor is wrong about it this time. "Mrs. Jung."

Hyejin went to Wheein's Unnie. She was greeted by a loud screaming then she saw her son who is happy watching his cousin dancing. "Oh? Your early?!" Yongsun said while taking off her apron. "Byulah! Tell Jinwoo to lower down the volume of the TV!" Instantly the volume dropped. "Hey what's wrong?"

Hyejin places the envelope on the table and she pushed it to Yongsunnie. " I don't know what to do, Hyunbin is just 6 months" Yongsun got scared and she grabbed the envelope and opened it, she gave her a shocked face and she hugged Hyejin.

"I know this is so shocking but I think it's a great gift!" She hugged her again. " Are you gonna tell her?" "Of course she's the mother-father, the other parent!" Hyejin said she felt a hug on her waist and she saw Goeun, Yongsun, and Byul's baby girl they have 4 boys and 1 girl no wonder their house is a battlefield every day. "Don't cway, you'll lowk a wits if you cway!" She kissed Hyejin's tummy and she looked at Yongsun and the latter just shrugged it.

Later that night, Wheein got home late and she instantly went to her son's room and she went to the master's bedroom to look for her partner, even though they're not married yet but Wheein will marry Hyejin in the future.