Memory - MoonSun

Moon Byuli A.K.A MoonByul is the ex-girlfriend of Kim Yongsun A.K.A Solar. Solar broke up with MoonByul because she felt suffocated with their relationship. It all began when MoonByul got obsessed with Solar, she stalks and always asking who's with her or where is she, MoonByul knows she's at work dealing with some paper works or doing errands for her boss. They work in the same company but in different departments and on different floors, Solar is a very bubbly and lively person that everyone will fall for her kindness. That's why everyone on their work got shocked when Solar said yes to MoonByul, they love each other dearly. MoonByul got into an accident since then everything changes.

"Let's Break up." Solar said to MoonByul.

Solar knows that MoonByul is hurting so much when those words left her lips, but MoonByul held her tears and smiles at her. "Are you happy with your decision?" MoonByul asked her with a broken voice and a broken heart, Solar sighed and nods her head "Yes." MoonByul stood up and she bowed to Solar, "Then I'll set you free." MoonByul left Solar, she stood up and wanted to call MoonByul but no words came out and she felt a huge lump stuck in her throat, she just watch MoonByul walking away from her.

3 Months After

A sophisticated lady walking towards Solar's desk, and she called Solar's attention she replied without leaving her eyes on her computer screen.

"I said MoonByul got crazy! She shouted at her manager!!"

"WHAT?!?!" Solar stood up and left her desk and they both entered the elevator and went to MoonByul's floor.

"I thought you broke up with her already?"

"We did. But I still care for her." When the elevator halts and opened the door Solar felt her heart beating so hard.

Then one scream brought her back to reality, she saw Seulgi and Wheein grabbing MoonByul stopping her from attacking her head manager.

"Byulah!" Solar rush to her and cupped her face and MoonByul stopped her movements and she gave Solar a confused look.

"S-Stop." Solar said to her and MoonByul calmed down, Seulgi was sweating so hard and Wheein still holding MoonByul. "B-Byulah, S-Stop." Solar's holding her tears while looking at MoonByul's eyes it was empty. "U-Unnie?" Wheein called out MoonByul and remove herself from Wheein's hold and she stood up while grabbing her things and left the place, Wheein look at her boss and he signaled her to follow her. When MoonByul left the place Solar wanted to follow her but Wheein stopped her.

"Solarssi, Next time if you have some problem within your relationship fix it before you sleep at night or before go to work, she's been disoriented and forgetful these previous months." MoonByul's Manager said to her.

"I will talk to her, manager-nim." Solar said to him and she grabs Irene's arm and they went outside the building to look for MoonByul, but it was so hot that the sun is so high and they just hope Wheein will find her.

Wheein returned after an hour, and her manager saw her, she explained everything that MoonByul got another minor accident and she left her at the hospital because she's still unconscious.

"Okay, I will let you off early." Her Manager said and she put her things inside her bag and left the office, she saw Solar standing outside the building.

"Unnie!" Wheein called Solar's attention and Solar rushed to her. "Where is she? How is She?" Solar asked Wheein.

"She's fine. But I don't want to lie unnie, she got into an accident but it's just minor well I left her at the emergency room she's still unconscious." Solar gasped when she heard the news. "Please take care of her." Solar said. "Unnie? Just stop giving her hope. I bet you already moved on." Then she looked at Solar's finger she's wearing a couple-ring already. "Wheeinah~" Wheein left her standing, she held her tears and she just sighed and fixed herself before going back inside the office.

Wheein returns to the hospital but she found an empty bed, she asked the front desk if where's the woman sleeping earlier there, then she tried calling MoonByul's phone. "The Number you have dialed is out of the coverage area." "Shit." She went inside and grab some drinks at the vending machine and sat at the benches. "Yah? Why did you leave me?" She choked at her drink when she heard MoonByul's voice. "Unnie!" She hugged MoonByul and they went out. "Where have you been Unnie? I almost bite the nurse because you left without telling me." MoonByul chuckled. "I went to the doctor, and asked few questions." She put her arms on her shoulder.

"Let's eat?"

They went to MoonByul's place and have some drink, MoonByul drank her heart out. She's still heartbroken and she knew that Solar's in a relationship already and here she is drinking and maybe she lost her day job.

"Unnie?" Wheein called MoonByul but she's already asleep. Wheein didn't drink that much so she's still sober and ready to clean the table when she saw MoonByul's messenger's bag, she opened it and she got curious she found the brown envelope with her unnie's medication. She read the results of the tests given to her When she read it her heart clenched and she felt a huge lump in her throat her hands start to shake, she grabs her phone nearby and took a photo of each of the results and even the medication, her tears didn't stop from rolling on her cheeks she wipes them immediately.

She dialed someone's number.

"H-Hey. I need your h-help."

"Are you crying?"

"I will send you something."

She ended the call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry if I don't often update on my other stories. I need to let this out, I'm trying to write in a different style.

Please Vote and give me some good comments! I will have Wheesa in the future so don't worry!

But for now, It's MoonsSun!

Thank you!

Enjoy!