Memory 3- MoonSun

2 Years Later.

All they could hear are her moans while ridding her orgasm on top of a random guy she met at the bar, after a couple of thrusts he came. She removed the limp member inside and the guy she just met fell asleep. This is the life of Kim Yongsun now, hooking up with random people. After MoonByul left she was so devastated and she got married to her boyfriend at that time, but after her miscarriage, the guy changed and he cheated on her that's her final call to have a divorce, and after that, she doesn't have any serious relationship.

She left the hotel and returned to her apartment now, when MoonByul left, Seulgi talked to her and gave her a brown envelope it's the title of the apartment and some properties that MoonByul left. She didn't know that her ex-girlfriend has a ton of money, that's her other issue with MoonByul she felt that MoonByul is not serious about settling down and has no plan on saving for their future.

But she was wrong MoonByul saves for their future. When Seulgi said to Solar that MoonByul wanted her to leave the company and start some business on her own, she thought that Seulgi was just bluffing at her but Seulgi gave her an envelope with some documents and passbook and a letter coming from MoonByul. 

She removes her coat and put it on the rack she went to the kitchen to grab some water and food. She drinks the morning after pill, even though she's taking some pills she wanted to be sure not to get pregnant by some random guy she met.

She gets some sleep because she's managing her business with her Best friend Irene. Irene and Seulgi got married, she envies them because finally, Irene settles down with the love of her life, Kang Seulgi. Seulgi left their previous company and works at a small tech company run by MoonByul's youngest sister Yesol.

After a couple of hours, she heard her doorbell rang, but she just ignores it. then she heard her door open, she just grunts.

"Y-Yong~" It was Irene.

"What? it's still early."

"No, it's not, it's already noon." Irene said, then she heard Irene's sob.

"Oh? What's wrong?" She sat up and look at her friend who is crying.

"Seulgi." She waited for the other girl to calm down.

"She's on a business trip."

"Oh? and what's wrong with that?"

"I went to her office, because of some package that she wanted me to pick up." Irene fixed herself and wipe some snot.

"one of her workmates asked me why she's not in the office they thought she's with me, but I told her that she's on a business trip. But Wendy said that she didn't hear about the business trip. So I asked her secretary and she confirmed that Seulgi filed for 3 days leave."

"So? You're telling me she's going on a trip with her mistress?" and Irene nods her head.

Yongsun slumps her body back on the bed and covers herself.

"Yah~ Yong! I'm serious here!" Irene removes the duvet and squeezed herself.

"Seulgi won't cheat on you, she's totally whipped at you, Hyun." she said while playing Irene's hair.

"But I called her, she said she's with her boss and she will be back tomorrow."

"See?"

"But her boss is single and beautiful, smart and filthy rich."

"Kang Johyoon! Please stop it. You're a goddess yourself and your wife for sure worships you every night!" then Irene's cheeks blushed.

"y-yeah. By the way who fucked you last night?"