Memory 4-MoonSun

"Long time no see."

Yongsun drags Wheein inside her apartment and there she hugged Wheein so tight. "Where have you been?" How are you?" Yongsun asked her.

"I'm fine and I'm living well in Jeju all this time." She smiled and she let Yongsun drag her on the sofa.

"I miss you so much Wheeinah~" she hugged Wheein.

"I miss you too Unnie. I won't stay long by the way."

"Why?"

"Unnie it's about Byuli Unnie." When Yongsun heard Byul's name she felt cold and her stomach felt there's a butterfly inside her stomach. "W-What about her? Is she living her life? Is she married or engaged?" She asked Wheein with a jealous tone, Wheein laughed at her. "Yes and No and No. I'm here to talk about her, her condition." Wheein said with a sad tone. "Tell me? I-Is she d-dead?" " What?! No! she is very well alive and she's not dead, Unnie let me finish first and stop drinking!" Wheein grabs the beer in her hand. "Then what?" Wheein shakes her head. "I will tell you everything from the very start, but please just let me talk first." Yongsun nodded and Wheein starts telling the truth about why they left, and they haven't heard from then on. Also, she said that all this time Seulgi knew their whereabouts, but chose to shut her mouth because of Byul's request.

"She knew?" Wheein nods her head. "Yes. Ever since she knew about the sickness of Byul unnie." Yongsun put her hands on her face rub it and she grabs her hair, she tried to hold her tears. "Where is she now?" Wheein sighed. "She's in their family home, I guess she didn't bring you to their family home. She's with her sisters that love her and they agreed to her requests, don't worry unnie she's in good hands."

"I haven't met her sisters, and talk to her parents." Yongsun said. "they're orphans. Unnie helps to raise her sisters with their grandparents" Then Yongsun realizes she barely knew Byul they dated for a couple of years back then, but she didn't know about her parents. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know." Wheein smiled. "Even I, if her youngest sister didn't tell me the story about their parents, I wouldn't know." Wheein said to Yongsun.

"By the way, I have to go, it's getting late." Wheein stood up and Yongsun follow. "I hope you'll understand her why she left, and If you want her back because you love her and not because you pity her. We will be leaving early tomorrow our flight is around 8 am, I hope you can decide overnight. I know what's happening to you these 2 years, Seulgi told me." Yongsun wants to say something but her doorbell rang and she looks at the monitor and she sighed.

"See you around, Unnie." Wheein wears her shoes and she opens the door and she saw a young guy looking at her and Yongsun. "Hi" Wheein greeted and the guy just smiled back at her. "Hello." He greeted back and Yongsun hugs Wheein. "I will go tomorrow. I pro-" Wheein sighed "Don't. You promised her that you'll love her but you have a boyfriend now." Wheein left and she didn't mind Yongsun and the guy's arguments.

When Eric left Yongsun's apartment because she doesn't want anything from him. She can still hear Wheein's voice.

'Byuli Unnie is sick, that's why she left.' Yongsun closed her eyes and a tear roll down her cheek. 'She wants to fight this alone but I wouldn't allow that as her best friend.' Then she opens her eyes, she changed her clothes and booked a taxi, she left her apartment.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"Yah~ we should get the door." Seulgi said in a raspy voice. "I want to eat you!" Irene said.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

*BAM*

"YAH! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR! I WILL BREAK THIS DOWN!" Yongsun shouted and Irene immediately remove herself on top of Seulgi and they both run into the bathroom and fixed themselves.