Memory- Epilogue- MoonSun

It was summer and Jeju is hot two figures walking down the pathway of their vast garden, full of huge trees and flowers.

"I met this beautiful lady, she has blonde hair and the brightest smile in the world."

Flashback

"I'm sorry if I bumped at you. Are you okay?" she asked the girl who's on the floor caressing her but.

"I'm fine. But I think my butt hurts." The blonde girl said.

"I'm so sorry. Ms.?" She looked at her name tag but to her dismay it was

"Solar."

"Okay, Solar-ssi I want to repay you, I want to treat you one of these days."

"Oh!? It's fine, I'm fine..Ms.?"

"Just call me MoonByul."

"MoonByul."

End of Flashback

"We talk and we fell in love after a few dates, but she left me and I was so hurt." MoonByul said to the person beside her holding her hand.

"But She came back right?"

"She did and I'm happy."

They continued walking and they stopped.

"Why did you stop?"

"I-I forgot who are you."

And the person next to her frowned and pouted.

"Mama! I'm Haewon! Moon Haewon." She crossed her arms.

"Oh! there you are!" Yongsun ran to them while Janggu is on the leash.

"Omma! She doesn't remember me."

"Aigo! Haewonah~ I said to you that Mama sometimes forgets about everything, right?"

"I know but she remembers your love story!" she pouted more.

"Byulah?"

"hmm" Byul looks at her, and Yongsun kissed her lips.

"Do you remember me?"

"Yes, Yong."

"But you don't remember Haewon?"

"I-I just got confused."

"Don't lie."

"I'm sorry." She bowed at Haewon and her daughter hugs her Byul carried her.

"It's fine Mama, I will just shower you with a kiss and love!" Haewon kissed her.

They went back to their house, Wheein and Hyejin live in the same lot where Byul's house reside Hyejin moved from Seoul to Jeju and she opened a clinic.

"Aunt Wheein!" Haewon squirms and wanted to be put down.

"Haewonah!" Wheein bent down and hugs the kid.

"How's pumpkin?" Haewon asked.

"He's fine inside my tummy." She caressed her bulging tummy.

Hyejin arrived while holding a little boy in her arms, and gave the baby to Yongsun.

"He's fine Yongsun unnie."

Yongsun looks at the baby and kissed his cheek.

"Byul?"

"hmm? Are you okay?" Yongsun asked her..

"I'm just happy."

"Why?"

"Because I have you Haewon and Hae-il with me thank you for giving me, wonderful kids." MoonByul kissed her on the lips but Hae-il smack her.

"Hey, are you Jealous?" MoonByul carries him and he sucks his thumb instantly.

After they reunited on that day, Yongsun never left MoonByu's side and she decided to get married and started a family with her.

FlashBack

MoonByul was tracing on Yongsun's naked back.

"What are you thinking?" Yongsun asked.

"I might forget you when I wake up tomorrow." MoonByul said and sighed. She continued and Yongsun looks up at her and she rested her chin on MoonByul's sternum, kiss her naked breast, and kissed her lips.

"Then I will remind you every day, for the rest of our lives." Yongsun said.

"Don't promise me anything."

"I won't."

They went silent and just feel the heat coming from their naked bodies.

"Let's get married." Yongsun said.

"Let's have a family." MoonByul said.

They both said unison.

"What?" MoonByul asked Yongsun. "I said. Let's get married and we will start a family." Yongsun said. "Wait here." MoonByul stood up and she grabs a small wooden box and she drags Yongsun out of the bed. She kneels with one knee and opens the box. "Will you marry me?" Yongsun held her tears and she just nods and said "Yes I will marry you." She let MoonByul slid the ring on her ring finger.

"I love you!" She lifts Yongsun and spins her around.

"You proposed to me while we're naked!"

"I'm desperate here." MoonByul stopped and she gave Yongsun a confused look.

"I-I'm sorry I forgot your name."

"Don't worry I'll remind you every day who I am. I am Yongsun your fiancée." And she kissed MoonByul's lips.

"Oh! I remember now."

They got married after 3 months of reuniting with each other, Yongsun experienced everything in their first month of marriage, she stays strong for her wife. Hyejin changed her medication, and there's an improvement in her symptoms. The newly married couple decided to start a family so they went to a fertility center that allows IVF procedure and in one try they got pregnant and Haewon was born on December 27, 5 days after Byul's birthday and they decided to have another child when Haewon turns 2 yrs old and they have a bouncing baby boy it was born on January 21, they adopted Janggu a few weeks after.

End of FlashBack.

"Hey! Let's gather around already Joohyun and Seulgi will arrive in a minute!"

They are gathered because it's Wheein's Baby shower.

"Oppa!" Haewon ran to a very handsome boy who just looks like Seulgi but his ears are the same as Joohyun.

"Haewon!" they hugged each other and they played at the playground near the table set up.

The older people gathered and when Wheein popped the balloon it was all Pink and they hugged her and said their congratulations.

MoonByul is just standing and wiping her tears, she cried because they look happy.

"Hey~ Why are you here alone?" Yongsun back hugs her.

"I'm just happy because everyone is happy."

"I know we will have ups and downs, but I will here always."

They stared at each other and MoonByul brought Yongsun's knuckles to her lips.

"Thank you."

"I should be the one thankful, Byulah." And she caresses her face.

"I love you so much, My Love." MoonByul said.

"I Love you to the Moon and Back, Byulah."

And they seal it with a

Kiss.

End