Paint it Redd (M) WheeSa

Hyejin is a young employee working hard for his family he lives in a different city with his family, he got a new boss because his previous manager retired already and had an ailment.

"Okay everyone! Listen up! Your department will have a new manager! Please take care of her! She'll be here tomorrow." There HR Head announced.

"Yah~ Hyejinah? Are you free tonight?" Yul her officemate asked.

" I guess. Why?"

"Let's hit the club?"

"Hyung? Are you that Horny?"

"No! Remember the girl I met last time?"

"Yeah? ~ the one that dumps you for a one-night stand?"

"Oh! Yes! She texted me."

Hyejin just shook his head, and he continued cleaning his desk to leave the office. When they arrived at the club she saw Yul all giddy and excited. "Hyejinah~ I'm excited with this one, I think she's the one." He rolls his eyes. "Hyung! You say it all the time! She's the one! She's also the one! Maybe two or three! I can't even count it with my fingers including my toes!" Yul just sighed "I know but I guess I'm sure with this one!" They sat in the VIP area.

"Hey!" a long red hair sexy lady called Byul then Byul smiled at her. "Hey! Finally, Who's with you? Oh? By the way, this is my friend, Hy-" Hyejin immediately interrupts him. "I'm Ricky by the way, nice to meet you?" "I'm Chanmi." He shook her hand. "By the way, I'm with my boyfriend." When Yul heard that she has a boyfriend he frowned immediately. "O-Oh? Really? Where is he?" Chanmi smirked and she pointed at Yul's back " Right behind you." When Yul turned his head he felt a hard punch coming from Chanmi's boyfriend. "That's for mistreating my girlfriend, she's not a whore or slut that's easy to fck!" When Yul tries to punch him, he missed and the club went to brawl 2 against 4.

Hyejin and Yul were thrown away by the bouncers, unfortunately, Chanmi's boyfriend is a regular customer just like them but he is filthy rich. He heard his name is Jimin.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Hyejin asked. "Do I look okay? Tch!" Yul brushes his hair. "Let's go!" Yul dragged Hyejin to the coffee shop that they go to often, and they saw the owner of the Coffee shop, the pink-haired girl approached them. "What happened to you? You look like shit Yul." She dragged the two of them to the second floor then she put the do not enter sign. "Stay here I'll get some meds." "Thanks!" Yul said.

Hyejin observed how the pink girl and his hyung interact.

"Yah~ Hyung?" Yul tilted his head. "What?" Hyejin gulps the lump of his throat. "Why not date her?" Yul furrowed his brows. "Who?" Hyejin rolled his eyes "Her! Yongsun Unnie! She's nice has a decent job and you can hang out in here?" Yul sighed. "I can't. You know I can't."

"Why?" Hyejin asked. "b-because." Hyejin widened his eyes and then it hit him. "You! You like her!?" "Yah! Don't shout!" "you? Like her?" Hyejin changes his tone into a whisper. "I do. A lot but she's too nice to me, you know? I have this very bad reputation and s-she's n-nice and kind and pretty and beautiful and gorgeous! Oh my gah~" Yul said, then they heard heavy footsteps.

"Yul! Here are the bandages and drink this. It will ease the pain." Yongsun handed him the first aid kit and the pain killer. "Thanks. Yong." Hyejin holds her laugh. "Noona? I'll leave him here." "Yah! Where are you going?" Yul wanted to protest but he has pushed to his seat again. "Okay, just leave him here besides my shift will end in a 30." She said while looking at her wristwatch.

"Okay! Gotta go! Bye Hyung see you! Take care of her Noona! Smack his head if you need to!" Hyejin hurriedly left the coffee shop and went to this hotel.