Memory 2- MoonSun

After the incident, MoonByul decided to request some leave and her manager signed it immediately. Wheein's still working at the company she put a tracker in MoonByul's phone, she didn't confront MoonByul, for now, she doesn't want her Unnie to feel some stress.

"Wheeinah?" Someone called her and she saw Seulgi approaching her.

"Wazzup?" She said to her co-worker and one of her closest friends.

"I'm good, I miss Byuli unnie."

"Me too." She starts eating her pudding. "stop staring, Seul." She said while focusing on eating her pudding. "I know something is up." Wheein's brow raised, she let out a sigh. "Not here, I will tell you after work let's grab some Soju later." Wheein said finishing her food.

MoonByul grabs a cigarette stick but she forgot her lighter, she was so stressed out. Her grandparents left her with a hefty amount of money and properties with her family, well she only has her sisters with her, they're already orphans they grew up with their grandparents. Because both of their parents have a company to run they saw them a couple of times and when they got into an accident the sisters left orphans, she decided to work separately with their family business, it was just a small company that their grandparents left. The company was left to her younger sister's name which is Seulgi it was funny to her that one of her closest friends was also named Seulgi.

She sighed and put back the cigarette stick inside the box, she starts to walk and just keeps going. She remembered that she needs to take her medicine but she forgot to bring it, she went to the nearest pharmacy and she shows the prescription to the pharmacist and the pharmacist looked at her with some pity and she smiled sadly at her.

"Thank you." MoonByul said.

"Take care." The pharmacist replied and she left the pharmacy.

She sighed. She's trying to live day by day and she continued walking grabbing her small notebook listing down what she needed to do and write down her grocery list.

*Beep*

She saw a notification on her phone it was her ex, Solar.

"Stop texting me." She said while looking at her phone and she put it back inside her pocket, she saw a bench and she sat down, list down her groceries.

It was still early, so she stayed a little while at Han River.

==================================

Today's work was over and she grabs her things and she saw Seulgi waiting for her.

"Seul!"

"Wheeinah! Yah! What took you so long??" Seulgi grabbed her arm and they went out for dinner, they continued their conversation in a more private setting, Wheein explained everything that she knew then sent the photos that she took while she's with MoonByul and when Seulgi read the results. She still holding her breath and she chuckled stared at Wheein.

"Are you sure?? L-Like does Yongsunnie knew about this?" She asked Wheein.

"What for? To take pity on her? She broke her heart and that's enough already. Besides she already has someone that her parents that the society accepts." Wheein said with irritation that she checked her phone to track MoonByul, she furrowed her brows.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"To MoonByul Unnie."

They paid for the drinks and food that they ordered, then left.

They arrived at the park near the Han river, there's a couple walking hand in hand, some family gathering and doing some picnic. Both of them fasten their walking it's like they walk and run at the same time, Wheein stopped her tracks she looks from her left to right and they saw her sitting.