𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The mechanical voice of Spamton brought you back to your senses.  You blinked, trying to shake the dizziness off of you. As soon as you opened your eyes, Spamton let out a sigh of relief.

* [Y/N]!

* OH, [[Goodness AND Gracious]] I THOUGHT

* I THOUGHT YOU WERE [g0ne]...

* DEAD.

You smiled softly as he started talking about how he thought you died and was about to call an ambulance. You couldn’t help but laugh at that.

"I'm...honestly more than ok. Don't worry."  You reassured him.

He was slightly taken aback by your response, but nodded his head in an understanding anyway. You weren't sure how long you were out, you checked the clock on the wall. 5 minutes had passed. For you, those 5 minutes seemed like an eternity.

You instinctively placed your hand on your chest, feeling your heartbeat. You didn't feel so alone anymore. There was a slight feeling of peace lingering.

* OH [$!?!]

* ARE YOU HAVING A [[heart attack]]?!

You quickly shook your head and gave Spamton a reassuring smile. Seeing you smile like that sure put his own heart at ease. He wished he could make you smile like that every day, it was the highlight of his day. The way your face lit up made you stunning in his eyes.

His mind wondered what exactly would happen if he said those words to you. If he told you how beautiful you were. Would you blush? Or maybe be annoyed?

On the other side of the couch, you were debating whether or not to tell him about you. Seriously, it was tempting because you wanted to talk about this with someone other than your own SOUL. But what good could it possibly do? It was still very early to drop a bomb on him like that. You could traumatize the poor man! For the time being, it was best not to say anything.

"It's..uh.. it's pretty late..what do you say we finish that movie and go to bed...uh... sleep?" You offered. There were only 20 minutes left before the movie ended, and you desperately needed to divert your attention away from everything that had happened, or you wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

* SOUNDS LIKE A [Deal!]

And so, the two of you sat through the rest of the movie silently.  Neither of you speaking. Not really knowing what else to talk about. Both of you just enjoying each other's company while watching the movie. It was quite nice actually.

It had been a long and exhausting day. You couldn't concentrate on the movie, your body was shutting down from how sleepy you were. You finally caved in and closed your eyes, you kept telling yourself that it would only be one second, but that was a big lie.

Poor Spamton, on the other hand, was awake for the whole thing. He was blushing like crazy because of how close to you he was sitting. He felt his cheeks get hotter with embarrassment when you leaned your head against his shoulder. The end credits finally rolled, but you were already fast asleep. Should he wake you? He thought about your shift next morning and decided against it. Letting you sleep on the couch wasn't an option either, he was stubborn and would never let you sleep somewhere so uncomfortable.

So he did the only thing logical and carried you all the way to the bedroom in bridal style. You didn't move an inch in his arms. He was very careful not to wake you up. He pulled the covers over you as he gently lowered you into the bed. As he carried you, his one hand brushed up against something strange on the back of your head. It felt like...

A USB port. It was small, and easy to miss, but it was definitely there. And as far as Spamton was aware, humans never had something like this available on their bodies. He had no idea what to make of it. For now, he let you sleep. It was a topic for another day.