𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

~art credit: saikornos @ tumblr~

Finding the Addisons proved easier than you thought, considering they advertised themselves and their products continuously throughout Cyber City. You already knew where Pink's tea shop was since you had been there before, and Spamton remembered the others' shop locations.

How would you approach this? Should you meet each of them individually or was it better if they were all together? Maybe you were overthinking this whole thing. No, it would definitely be best if you had a plan you could stick to. Why were you even the one freaking out over it when it should be Spamton thinking about it?

He was. He remained silent the whole time you guys were walking through the city. You looked back at him every once in a while to check if he was okay, relieved to find him smiling happily at you. Maybe he found the courage to go through it now that he had you by his side. You decided to speak to him about what to do next.

"Hey, Spammy... I wanted to ask..."

"How should we do this? Do you want to gather them all somewhere or have a one-on-one private session?" you licked your lips nervously. Now that you thought about it more, it would be hard to convince them to meet if they were still avoiding Spamton...and perhaps each other.

He only stared at you blankly with his usual wide smile before answering you in his salesman tone.

* WOW!!

* I HAVE [[Absolutely]] NO [[Forty Percent Off]] IDEA!!

You were quick to wrap your arms around him and pull him into a comforting hug. He was trying, that's all that mattered. Baby steps are still progress. Thankfully, due to your previous meeting with the pink Addison, you had an idea of how to approach this. You patted his back before breaking the hug and looking into his eyes.

"I believe it's best if we talk with all of them at once. A lot of thoughts will be shared, many sides will express their opinions and we'll get to go home faster. I promise, once this is over... I'll treat you to a Nice Cream! It'll be fine, I promise!"

* YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW [[What's Up!]]

* SO I..

* [[Trust and Faith!]] Y0U!!

He smiled genuinely at you, your words putting him at ease for now. You placed a kiss on the tip of his pointy nose before continuing.

"I...will talk to Pink if you want me to. Maybe get them to set up a meeting with the rest of them. How's that sound?" you asked him hesitantly.

It was hard for him, you could tell. Anxiety was welling up inside him, choking the air out of his lungs. Still, he faked another smile and simply nodded at you.

Pink's shop wasn't far from where you stood. You let Spamton stay around the corner as you stepped inside, looking for the pink hued owner. Tin boxes of various dried flowers decorated the shelves on the walls and platters of crackers tempted the customers to take a bite. If it wasn't for your hunger the last time you visited this store, you would have actually appreciated how pretty it looked on the inside. The tea scents blended well with each other and actually made you relax a little.

The Addison's voice caught you off guard as they seemingly materialized out of nowhere to greet you.

* Welcome to the TEA SHOP!!

They did a double take on you, looking you up and down and furrowing their eyebrows as they tried to remember.

* We've met before, haven't we?

"Y-yes. I was the one who tried the cracker samples and asked for directions! I'm glad you remember me." you said, laughing nervously as you scratched the back of your neck. They nodded slowly before giving you a warm smile.