what about me .07

+

+

nini got of her car and wrapped her puffer jacket around her body. the air was cold and crisp, making the girls nose a bright red. right away, her eyes met ricky's.

he was coming out of the gymnasium with the rest of the boys, holding pink pom poms. they had pink face paint and white t-shirts on. ej wrote a shirt with gina's name, red's with ashlyn's, and seb with kourtney's. ricky's and carlos' shirts had the word "seniors 21'" on it.

ricky eyes nini and gave her a smile. nini gave ricky a sweet smile and a thumbs up. the boy was about to approach her until he saw jack come behind nini.

jack threw his arm around nini and pulled her in close, "hey," jack cooed as nini looked up at him.

the girl let out a grin, "hey!" jack started to pull her towards the entrance of the football stadium. ricky's smile fell as he watched them walk together.

nini looked away from jack and at ricky. the boy forced a smile as nini smiled at ricky with glee. without another word, nini and jack entered the football stadium together.

ej threw his arm around ricky, snapping the heartbroken boy out of his thoughts. ricky's eyes still lingered at where he and nini met eyes.

"you okay bud?" ej asks as he looks to see what ricky's looking at.

ricky shakes his head, "let's just get inside before the game starts," was all ricky said before going inside the football stadium.

the boys made their way inside the football stadium. the rest of the students cheered as they saw the boys and their cheer outfits. ricky forced a smile as he saw nini and jack cuddled up together on the bleachers.

they focused their attention on the girls warming up for the football game. ricky's always loved the powderpuff games. the boys got to cheer for their girls while they played like how the girls cheer for the boys during their lacrosse games.