𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

"ATLAS!" SCOLDED DAPHNE as her son rushed away from breakfast.

"We have to go soon, mum!" 11-year-old Atlas shouted back.

Daphne shook her head fondly, thinking about the years that passed by quickly.

She didn't know how, but it did. The years flew by quick, and Atlas was now getting ready to go to Platform 9¾ as he was going to start attending Hogwarts.

Daphne had decided to live somewhere else as soon as she was out of the hospital when her son was born.

She didn't want to go back to Slytherin manor, and she knew Alex wouldn't want their son to live there either. Not when Voldemort used to live there for a while, and not when countless horrors happened at that manor.

So, Daphne bought a new manor. It was a simple yet elegant manor, and unlike Slytherin manor, everything was white and grey, with a bit of green. Unlike Slytherin manor, it wasn't just black and green.

She turned around when she heard footsteps, smiling fondly at her son.

Atlas Alex Riddle was almost a perfect copy of Alex Morfin Riddle. His blue eyes were one of the many similarities between him and his father.

His black hair was also a similarity.

However, his smile was exactly like his mother's. And unlike his father, his eyes were always full of mischief and fun.

"Can we go, now?" Atlas frowned impatiently, starting to fidget with the bracelet around his wrist.

"Fine," said Daphne, tying her hair into a ponytail. "Let's go, darling."

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»

When the two were on the platform, Atlas had a huge smile on his face.

"Don't forget to send me letters," said Daphne, crouching down to her son's level. "And don't worry about which house you'll get into."

"I want to be a Ravenclaw," said Atlas confidently. "I know I will be."

Daphne ruffled his hair with a smile just as big as her son's. "Whatever house you'll be in, I'll be proud."

Atlas nodded, then his smile started to fade a little.

Daphne knew whatever question he had, it would be about his father. She knew because whenever his smile started to fade a little, he would always ask something about his father.

She was right when Atlas asked, "Would father be proud?"

Daphne immediately nodded, her own smile fading. "Atlas, your father would've been proud of you always."

He nodded, his smile reappearing. Then, he frowned in confusion. "Why isn't uncle Draco here? And aunt Astoria?"

"They have their son to look after. They'll visit for New Years. They'll be with us for a whole week."

Atlas nodded in excitement, then his eyes widened when the train made a sound. "I have to go now?"

Daphne nodded, kissing his forehead. "Yes, darling."

He nodded and gave her a hug. "I love you, mum. I'll see you soon!"

"I love you more. Go. I'll be waiting for your letters."

Atlas grabbed his trunk and rushed away, turning around to give his mother a wave, then rushed onto the train.

Daphne stood up, shoulders slumping.

She turned around, then apparated away.

All would be well. No matter the destined fate.

|THE END|