The idea of the meeting

Erets POV:

The whole dsmp in one VC is a total nightmare, I thought to myself quietly, wanting to leave. Dream suddenly joined and everyone feel silent at once. "Hello everyone!" Dream said with charisma. "I want the entirety of the DreamSMP to meet up!" He said once again, he sat thinking what to say next. "so DM me a yes or a no so I can see how many of you want to come!" He said, He left the VC and a bunch of people left leaving me with Technoblade. Not that it is a bad thing, I loved hanging out with the guy! I have to admit, I am head over heels for him! but I'm not the awkward type so I'm naturally lucky.

"Are you going to say yes to dream?" My voice pitched up. "I mean I guess." I was silent from shock but also really happy about it! "what about you Eret?" Techno spoke in his monotone voice. "Yeah, I'm soo going, I was waiting for this for so long!" I exclaim to the semi-interested man. "How long have you been waiting?" He inquired into my thoughts, "hmm about 4 months." I say calmly. "Well we both better go, right?" I say yes and he bids me good-bye. I then leave and DM dream over discord.

Eret

I say yes to the offer.

I say yes to dreams offer trying to sound professional, well a little bit at least.

Dream

Great! Here is the info:

The date of the meet up is the 17th October. Time: come when you can, someone will pick you up. You will be having a room mate and I will DM you the address at a later date. OH! we will be there for 6 months.

I reply with a simple thank you towards dream I realize that the meet up was about 8 days away, If I wanted to be able to pack everything I would need to start in at least 5 days time.

So I'm sitting in my office chair when I get a DM from Wilbur soot, He is a great guy but he doesn't usually DM over discord. The DM reads , Hey can you hop onto the DreamSMP chat VC 4 and help me calm down Techno? That was it. The message didn't go into detail just a simplistic one. So I do what he asks of me. I switch to the Dream SMP and click on VC 4.

I hear heavy breathing that was uneven from techno's side of the call. "okay I'm gonna go now" Wilbur states before leaving. "Techno?! What's wrong?" I hear a light sob. "What if people hate the way I look Eret? I agreed there is no backing out now!" It wasn't a yell but was louder and filled with more emotion than his monotone voice. "Look, The people in the DreamSMP do not care what you look like!" His breathing slowed down a bit and he coughed "Listen, We do not expect you to look like some hot demi-god." Techno chuckles a little and I feel a lot of heat rise to my face, I some how laugh back and he waits for my laugh to die down completely. "Wanna stay up unreasonably late and talk about random stuff?" Techno asked me. "I don't see why not!" I reply back to him. I chuckle and he does to.

The next time we look at a clock it seems to be 5 in the morning. "woah, that is a lot of time that passed." I exclaim to the pig. "yeah it is!" Silence fills the call and we both burst out laughing for no reason. "I think we should both sleep." I think techno got up from his chair and pulled the blinds shut. mine were already shut. "wanna sleep on call?" I ask him coolly. He disconnects and I sigh, I got a private call from techno and picked it up in my phone. "I'm guessing that means yes." I state before we both laugh and hop into our own beds.

I placed my phone down next to my lamp and we both feel asleep quickly.