The day of the meet up.

Erets POV:

The ringing of my alarm went off really loudly. I push Dismiss and the sound of it fades from my hearing. I pick up my phone and look at the date and time. Now I remember why I set it so early! It was currently 4 in the morning so I walked over to my bathroom slowly not wanting to walk fast in case my legs tensed up and I hurt myself. I made it to my bathroom and turned on the sink, splashing water in my face, that always works for me when I need to wake up.

I figure that I might as well do my stuff in the bathroom after I get changed and eat something. I walk to my kitchen and just grabbed any old cereal and put it into the bowl then the milk. I ate it quickly just wanting to get out of these clothes, they may look comfy but boy were they itchy. I went to my draws and found a cute light purple button up and put it on, rolling the sleeves up slightly. I go to my sweater drawer and see a fluffy red sweater, so I place that on over top of my purple button up. I replace my boxers with a new pair and I also found some light blue denim pants with some rips in them at the knees.

I looked in the mirror I think I look good! So now I go to the bathroom and try to contain my hair that was fluffy, I manage to get it down a little but not much. It looks like my hair on stream. Fluffy and soft.

I continued doing my morning routine, but keeping a close eye on time. my flight leaves at 8 so I need to be wary. Soon it was 6:30am and I am ready to go. I get an uber and wait outside my home for it to show up. My luggage wasn't that big being honest. it was like a back pack and 1 decently big suitcase that I could fit in if I curled into a ball. The uber arrived and I'm so lucky to know that I got a Ute as an uber. The driver was a male and he placed my stuff on the deck and I got into the back. Once he got me to the airport, I grabbed my stuff and payed him.

I walked in quickly and doing all of these customs, I was thankfully clear and I went on my way down near the back of the airport. I made it and boarded with out problems. It was a small plane and had no middle seats so I got a window seat regardless of what side I sat on. I noticed a man sit directly across from me in the plane, but didn't pay much notice to him. but he look good, like hot. I think they recognise me or something, that's cool. I look out of the window and we are getting higher and higher the flight to Florida is going to be long, 6 hours of sitting here.

I feel asleep and woke up to someone waking me up, It was the guy who sat across from me. "we landed" His voice reminded me of techno's like a lot. "oh, thanks!" He leaves and I grab my back pack and then leave. I go through boring customs and I see the guy at the entrance. He is being picked up by- Sapnap? Oh shit, he must be techno! have to admit it again, hot. I asked if someone could pick me up and I put where I was. ********** airport. I'll come! dream DMed me back and I waited for Dream to come pick him up. Soon a light brown haired man wearing a white mask with a smiley face and a green hoodie walked through the airport doors. I laughed at dream as he seriously put on his mask!

"Stop laughing, and come with me, I am taking you to my car." I got into dreams car and he took off his mask revealing his face to me. Bright emerald eyes and small freckles with a few scars and a tattoo of a smiley face on his cheek. Looking good. It was a 30 minute drive and we were now in the forests of Florida on a dirt road. We came to a beautiful clearing and a giant Airbnb was in-front of my eyes. A beautiful white building like three floors high, giant windows and a water fall placed on top of a green cliff. It took my breath away. "Oh, you were the last person to come. most of them came in yesterday. Antfrost isn't coming neither is Tubbo or the others that joined for a single day or two." I understood and nodded at him.

I walked inside with my luggage, seeing everyone else also had it, assuming that the rooms had not been called. "so on the second floor, forced room mates are.. Tommy and Ranboo, Jack and Wilbur, Puffy and Nihachu, Philza and George, Quackity and Karl and... Dream and Sapnap." He finished talking and all of them rush up to go pick out a room with the other, but Sapnap had to pick out his and Dreams all alone. "Now for the fourth floor, Foolish and Sam, BBH and Skeppy and Eret and Technoblade." He was done speaking and I went off to the third floor with the others slightly in-front of me and who I assume is techno. "Sorry I didn't say hi on the plane." he said. so I was right. "nah all goods!" I reply, we talk while walking up there and I take that and examine what he looks like properly. His brown eyes gave off a feeling of richness and comfort to me. his jaw line was sharp and he had scars over his face, broad shoulders and he looked like he had muscle.

I went to his clothes, a white button up and a red zip hoodie over it, Black jeans and brown buckled boots. Techno wore some rings and earrings, three in each ear, he also is wearing multiple necklaces. He looked good in it, I'll say that much. We got to a room with 2 king singles and put our stuff away. We spent the rest of our day exploring the plot as much as we could with each others company.