breakfast of the second day.

Techno's POV:

I feel myself holding onto something and a heavy blanket on top of me. I open my eyes and all I see is darkness, I look at what I'm holding in my arms, It's Eret. I am warm and comfortable and Eret looks it as well. I don't wanna move and wake him up. I wait for a small while before the sun starts to rise and fill with amazing colors. Eret stirs inside my arms and slowly wakes up. I let go as soon as Eret starts to stir and leave having my face be as red and hot as lava at that second. He looks at me confused but I just go into the bathroom and cool off my face by splashing water onto it.

I walk out and start rummaging through my sides closet looking for something decent to wear. I see a beige knitted sweater and pull it out of the closet tossing it onto my bed. I also see my old very pale blue short sleeve shirt and take off the one from the previous night. I place the shirt on to my pale skin and then chuck on the beige sweater. I pull out another pair of black jeans and replace the old pair that I was wearing. Once I was done changing I saw Eret exit the bathroom wearing a dark marron long-sleeve button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore a light pink knitted sweater vest over top with dark brown jeans and black sneakers with white socks. I go back into the bathroom and pull out my earrings from yesterday and put in some new ones. A pair of very detailed red dragons, above that was a pair of gold crowns that resembled Erets crown from MC and the ones at the very top were silver hoops.

I decide to leave my black dragon necklace and my shark tooth necklace on and place some rings on as well. I walk back out admiring Erets choice of clothing. It really did look good on him, but me being myself didn't say anything about and just hid my face from his view pulling on my boots. Why? well blush was scattering over my face and I did not want Eret to know that the ice cold Technoblade has a crush on someone who was practically his opposite. "wanna go down?" I say looking at Eret, it seems he was again admiring the colors of the sun. "no, I wanna wait until the sun fully rises." He states looking at me, not a glare it was full of admiration for everything.

I sat down next to him, and again he leaned his head onto my shoulder and we watched the sun rise together. Then I had a though, how did we get into the bed? we were sitting- phil.. he must've come in. I'll have ask him when I get down there. 30 minutes later Eret grabs my hand and pulls me up dragging me down the halls to get to the bottom floor. "you do know that I can walk on my own right?" I state pretty bluntly, Eret pays not attention to my statement and keeps pulling me until we reach the kitchen where Phil is cooking some food for the entirety of the people in the Airbnb. "wow." Eret remarks as Phil keeps pilling up the bacon and toast. "Want help plating 40 dishes? " I say maybe over dramatic at how many people are here. "sure mate! two pieces of toast to one plate and 5 bacon slices to one plate!" He says continuing to cook.

Me and Eret look at Phil with visible confusion, I mouth to Eret, How long has he been up? Eret mouths back at me, Well judging by how much bacon is already cooked I'd say about 30 minutes. I found it great that I am not the only one who can lip read. We follow through with Phil's instructions and we had done half before he joined us in plating it. We finished soon and sat back and all three of us sat back and ate our food. The time was now around 8am, which was okay and then we saw Wilbur walk down and Ranboo and Tommy talking very nicely with one another a few paces behind Wilbur. They walked in and froze, Ranboo looked at Tommy with an exhausted look and then Tommy started being rude to 'Ranboob' he called him. Eret laughed at this and the two children ate their food along side Wilbur and Phil. Me and Eret already put away our dishes so we were all good and we just listened to all four argue, laughing occasionally.