The start of the games begins!

Erets POV:

at this point I was ecstatic for tomorrow! Not only would I be in a team with my crush, but also it's TECHNOBLADE! who wouldn't be happy! hmm maybe someone who doesn't like him? Yeah someone like squid kid. Techno was sitting on his bed, and I had an idea... more of a prank some people would call it. I crept up behind techno who was drawing? I didn't know he could! Anyway, I couldn't see what he was drawing clearly so I just stood so I didn't disrupt him working. He put the pencil and rubbed the bridge of his nose. I hugged him from behind in an act love!

Techno jumped and reached for his sketch but I got it first and he just gave up and berried his head back into the palms of his hands It was a very beautiful sketch of.. me? This is from when we went exploring! Blood rushed to my face as my face lit with heat. I placed it back in-front of him. "s-so do you have any other hidden talents Techno?!" I exclaim stuttering at first but bouncing ack to my normal excited tone even though it was deep. "I-I can uh play violin?" My face lit up again, "That is the hardest instrument to learn!" He chuckles lightly and I pull him back over and onto my bed. "so... what color should we pick?" He speaks up "Well I was thinking maybe pink? because your MC skin is a pink pig and I like pink." Techno smiles and nods. "well now we need a name, I think we could go for pink blood!" I say suggesting the name that I think fits us both. Techno again smiles and we look out the window staring at the forest that surround us.

Techno takes off his boots and crosses his legs taking in the view of the outside world. "wanna go out on the balcony?" I ask the blade politely He nods and I pull him up and he pulls open the glass door out onto a nice balcony with flowers crawling all over it on it's vines, more specifically red roses the symbol of love. He smiled at me with warmth and he sat on the very edge with his feet dangling over the wall he sat on. I ran over to him and it looked like he did this a lot so I just stood next to him. He closed his eyes and smiled softly at the new found colors of the sunset. I looked at him admiring how great he looked in the colors. We stayed outside until it grew dark and we decided we needed to go inside, and sleep.

The morning came quickly after I feel asleep. I got dressed into a pink long-sleeve with a big belt and a white knitted vest on top with light brown trousers and also pulled on my sneakers from yesterday. I made techno wear a super cute pink top with earrings he was comfortable and sure wouldn't come out. I also made him wear black leather boots and light brown jeans, a sweater around his waist and a beanie as well as some fingerless gloves. I also just had to put all his hair into a pony tail!

soon enough were both down stairs eating and ready to say our color and team name! Once again, tommy and Ranboo were having a nice conversation but as soon as they saw us tommy started yelling at Ranboo, and I giggle at this, Techno sighs and gets a little embarrassed when tommy and Ranboo looked at him, something that wasn't what he would wear on his own. They looked at me and I winked showing that I had made him wear the outfit. The duo stifled a laugh and came to sit down next to us and eat.

40 minutes later everyone has eaten and is down on the first floor, It's now time for color choosing and team names! also can't forget the interview. Techno looked sort of anxious but I rubbed his back reassuringly and he seemed to calm down a bit, and lucky for us, we had to go first.