Sunset and sunrise

Erets POV:

I went silent as Techno glared at me, and my eyes widened at how close we are. He seemed to notice and his eyes softened and while he was zoning out I took the chance to get the close up of Technos face. His long brown hair fell out of the pony tail and down to the sides of us. his eyes felt so cold and looked very royal. small scars were placed all over the place and his lips looked very soft. Can't forget the dyed pink streak in his hair, It looked so with his features. Techno started glaring at me once again sharpening his eyes and closing them. Techno stood up and put his hand out to help me up, His other hand was busy covering his lower half of his face. Is the blade blushing or embarrassed? I asked myself, I decided on the second option knowing that he most likely likes someone else.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He's strong! if he could pull me up with one hand, that is a strong person. "Sorry." He muttered and I ran to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I'm blushing. I thought to myself before smacking myself in the face and telling my heart that he likes someone. "Eret? you good? you are gonna miss the sunset if you don't hurry!" I heard Techno say through the door, Immediately I opened the door and Techno walked beside me over to my bed and we both sat in a calm silence.

The sunset stopped and I looked at Techno whose head dropped onto my shoulder from sleepiness. I smile softly and a I could feel my face heating, so I just grab my phone and realise that I have been tagged in like 50 different posts. @the_eret did you forget that it is live streamed?! XD and than it showed the clip of my hand trailing down Technos arm and pulling him outside. I laughed a little at my stupidity and liked it, and the #1 trending on twitter is Eretnoblade and already their were edit that people reposted onto their twitter from Tiktok. So I hop onto Tiktok and my page is full of Eretnoblade edits and really cool cosplays. I saw a cosplay of us kissing and Techno being on top of me. This just made me jump and Techno woke up. "why did you just jump, did you get scared or something?" He says with his monotone voice. I looked at him and my nose just bled at the sight of him. "I- ARE YOU OKAY?!" He says loudly. I can't say anything so I just show him the Tiktok and he looks at me super confused and very red.

"The challenges are live streamed." I say while blood bleeds, switching to Twitter to show him what dream tweeted out. "Heh?!" He says rising his voice higher. I wipe my nose and he pulls me up off the bed and towards the bathroom, I assume to clean up my nose. Techno opens up a box of tissues and wipes the blood that was dripping from my nose, next he grabs a cloth and runs it under the water. Blood is still dripping from my nose and so I sit on the bathroom counter watching Technos hands make sure the cloth is completely wet and cold. Techno looks at me and pushes back my fluffy hair and then places the cold cloth on top of my forehead. He sees blood still dripping from my nose and sighs lightly before grabbing more tissues and wiping the blood from my face and nose.

I cheekily laugh at him and he pouts at me. I take off the cloth and place it on the counter and Techno follows me out with his resting face on. We both sit down on my bed again and I keep scrolling through twitter and it seems the Eretnoblade thing has not gone down a bit since I last checked. Honestly it's probably going to be like that for a little while, like a month or something. Techno falls asleep on my shoulder this time I just lie him down and take off his shoes putting them to his bed. I realised that it is probably a good idea to take off his shirt. I took Technos shirt off and put on his white zip up hoodie on him. "I feel so lucky that he didn't wake up just then.." I mumbled to myself. I take off my shirt and my shoes then get into the bed. I had to push techno under the covers as well. Geez this was hard to get my head around.

Technos POV:

I wake up and feel something grabbing onto me and I open my eyes to see Eret right in-front of my face, He is so close... I think only to myself. Eret stirs sleepily and my face heats he wakes up, "Techno?" He says quietly as he opens his eyes and I just nod awkwardly. "OH- sorry!" He says releasing his arms from around me. I roll my eyes at the slightly taller man and hop out of bed wishing I could've just stayed their and then I saw the sunrise and just kept looking at it, not wanting to look away from the warm colors of the sun. "the challenges are starting today." Eret stated and he walked in-front of me. He is one inch taller than me, which makes him 6'3. I smile a small smile of simple gratitude and we get into our team color.