a long day out

Erets POV:

I flop down onto my bed not even looking at the time at all. We were walking like all day long together, my legs hurt, a lot from all the walking. "You good?" I look up and see Techno sitting with his legs crossed and looking at me. I sit up properly and then answer, "My legs huuuuuuurt." I say dragging out the U in hurt. Techno stifled a laugh at my some what childish antics. "you know, you should show your face more often, It looks nice." I intended to say it in my head, but I guess I didn't. My face immediately went red looking behind me and out the window at the colorful sunset. "uhm, Thanks?" Was all Techno managed to stutter out.

"Come sit next to me." I invite him over to my bed, I turn around completely facing the window. I heard shuffling and then I felt techno sit right next to me. I heard a Yawn and guessing Techno was also hella tired. My eyes got tired and my head feel onto Techno's shoulder, I don't think that he is used human attention, usually I would be freaking out if I was this close to someone I had a crush on, but I was to tired to, all I could do was something my body already does, blush. again I was to tired to even prevent this. I felt techno place his head on top of mine and place an arm around the back of me, slowly but surely, I started to fall asleep, this was nice. Just before I fall asleep I think techno started playing with my hair, I was okay with it, it felt nice and helped me completely get to sleep.

Philzas POV:

I saw Eret and techno enter back into the Airbnb about 4 hours after they left. They left at like 2:30 pm. I wondered what they were doing, honestly knowing Eret, exploring around in the forest and the hill. They haven't left their room since they got back and I am beginning to get worried, they can't have been chilling in their room for 2 hours? Eret is not very fond of stuff like that unless he is with someone he had a good relationship. but last time I checked they hardly even talk. So I go up to their room and knock lightly on the door, nothing. I thought. I open the door cautiously and see them sitting there, techno's head on top of Erets. I took a quick photo of them thinking I can use this at some point. I walk towards them wordlessly and silently. They aren't even awake, the soft breathing from both of them gave that away when I got closer.

I figured I'd need help to move them so I went back down and got Ranboo to help me. " so what are we going to do?" Ranboo asked. "well I need to get them into the bed and stuff but I don't really wanna wake them up so I asked for your help." I say back to him as we climb down the hallway to their room. Ranboo nods as we walk in. Ranboo picks Eret up bridal style while I push techno underneath the covers and the Ranboo placed Eret right next to Techno. Ranboo took a picture of them this time and we left, closing the door shut behind us. "Is techno a simp?!" Ranboo asks me with a fanboy tone. "I don't know mate!" and I laugh. I'm his 'father' of course I know who he has a crush on. But I think that he wouldn't want me to tell anyone.