Hyping Techno (and Eret) up.

Phils POV:

This was now getting boring, it has been a month since I went into their room and I can't stand to see the hopelessly loving each other with the thought that the other likes someone else. it honestly is frustrating me, I'm glad they are close though. It's been four months since we got here and only two more left. Time goes by quickly so either one of them must do it soon... also I am pretty sure Dream knows about their crushes, He always looks at them and asks me to send him pictures of them cuddling. OH I should get dream to help me hype them up into telling each other!

I grab my phone from my pocket and call dream on discord. "Hello Phil!" Dream says full of energy. "Hello mate, do you want to help me with something?" "Sure, Where do you wanna meet to talk about it?" I sit thinking for a few seconds. "Just come to my room, Charlie isn't here right now." I speak only using the truth. "Alright, I'll be there soon!" and he hangs up. One moment later dream walks in the room closing the door behind him. "Hey, what do you need help with?" with no hesitation I tell him how I am slightly frustrated at the fact that Eret and Techno are just completely oblivious to each others crush. "OH! Of course I'll help you, but it also doesn't help the fact that Techno said he was straight." Dream remarks at my comment. "Yeah, How about I talk to Techno and you talk to Eret?" Dream smiles a goofy smile and shouts "YES! BYE PHIL" I laughed and went out to find Techno.

I find Techno talking to Wilbur and I pull him out of the conversation, taking him outside. "Look I know you know that I know that you like Eret." I say, Hopefully that didn't sound to confusing. "Yeah I do, what are you implying?" He questions me. "and you know Eret is Bisexual right?" Techno nods his head slowly and Looks at me confused. "So, He could possibly like you back! it's just worth a try techno, you never know!" Techno looked at his feet and mumbled something that I couldn't hear. "I'll do it in a month, we both live in California anyway." I nod happy I finally got him to do something. But months go faster than you think! (Seriously I am so surprised that I am already in Term 4 and nearly in college) "months go fast you know!" I taunt him.

TIME SKIP

"Come on mate! you said you would do it this month! have I been hyping you up for nothing?" I say as my voice is full of annoyance. "I- just, maybe next month Phil..." oh boy am I annoyed at him. "Look Techno you are going to invite Eret to the top of the cliff at sunset, In two days, like we planned!" I yell at him. Techno stood their in shock at what had just came out of my mouth and nodded. "good. Now we have to wait two days. and you ARE going to do it." Techno nodded again and I could tell he knew why I was annoyed. I went back to my room and he went back to his.

Technos POV:

Right. I have to invite him today for tomorrow evening. I say as I wake up remembering the conversation that me and Phil had just last night. I wake up and I pick up a black turtle neck-long sleeve a dark brown belt with a golden buckle. I also grab some dark red jeans and just change into them. I do my hair and come out of the bathroom to see Eret in a light green shirt and black jeans with a white hoodie tied around his waist. He ran his hand through his hair and my face flushed and I became over whelmed with heat. I shook my head and walked up to Eret. "Hey Eret." I spoke, "Hey Techno, what's up?" Eret spoke "well, can you meet me on the top of the cliff at sunset tomorrow?" I fiddled anxiously with my sleeves and then he answered. "Of course, but why?" "w-well, I have something to tell you... and it is really important."