The award show: the BEGINNING

Jennie's pov:

Today there's an award show and me and the girls are super excited because we get to see our friends because usually we have busy schedules so we barely see them.
"Jennie unnie come on we need to get ready"I heard someone call me it was lisa.
"Coming"I replied loudly.

End of jennie's pov

Lisa's pov:

After jennie unnie came downstairs we got into our van and started heading to the place where the award show was going to be,we weren't really talking because we were tired but I decided to break the silence"so is anyone going to be an mc tonight?"I asked.
"Um yeah me"Rosé said in an excited tone.
"Who's the other mc that's with you?"jisoo unnie said placing her phone in her bag.
"Actually I don't know guess I'll meet them at the award show" Rosé replied.

While we were talking we didn't think about if we were here yet.
"We're here girls" our manager said.

End of lisa's pov.

Jin pov:

Me and my members just got to where the award show was going to be and we were getting out of the van when we saw another van pull up we were waiting to see who it is because we were curious,then four girls got out and started walking inside we then looked at there faces and found out who they were it was blackpink.
"It's blackpink" me,jungkook,jimin and V said.

"It's twice" rm,suga and
j-hope said.
We all looked at each other in shock but our manager told us to get inside so we can get ready.
Our dressing room was just beside blackpink's room,we went inside our dressing room and started getting ready.

End of jin's pov.

Jisoo's pov:

When we went inside we went to our dressing room and started getting ready.

After 1 hour.

We finished getting ready.
These were our outfits:

I know we look fabulous

I know we look fabulous.*smirk*
Then after we finished I went to get some water behind the stage for me and the girls I went to get some but on my way I bumped into someone.
"Oh..I'm sorry"I heard someone apologize.
"Ani,im okay"i looked up and saw JIN from bts.
I was shocked he looked so handsome I guess that's why they call him WWH.
It was really awkward so I apologized and just walked back to our dressing room,my heart beating so fast I went inside and closed the door"jisoo unnie did you get water"rosé asked me bringing me back to my senses.
I hummed in respond"I don't think she did"jennie said.
"Jisoo unnie yah what's wrong?"lisa asked me.
"Oh it's nothing..hehe lets get water later"I replied.

End of jisoo's pov.

Rosé's pov:

Me and the girls were just talking and then my manager called my name"rosé please come with me"
I nodded and followed her.

We were going to the office and I thought oh maybe they're going to introduce me to the other mc,my manager knocked on the door and we went inside.

End of rosé's pov.

Jimin's pov:

Me and our manager were in the office until we heard someone knock on the door,the two people entered and then I saw rosé from blackpink I was shocked.
"Hello jimin"her manager said.
"Oh hello"I replied
My manager then talked"you two are the mcs for today's award show"
"Oh really"I said looking at rosé smirking.
"Well we will see you later bye sir,bye jimin"her manager said.
"Oh yes thank"my manager replied and then they left.

End of jimin's pov.

Back to rosé's pov:

I was so shocked that I was going to be mc with jimin,we were going back to our dressing room and I couldn't get his smirk out of my head we got to the dressing room and I told the girls about "ah daebak"jisoo unnie said.
While jennie and lisa kept teasing me saying "Oooo rosé is going to be an mc with a boy" and "and It's no other than Park jimin"i gave them a death stare and then we all laughed.

End of rosé pov.

This was for today's chapter hope you liked it I'll be posting the next chapter soon.