The rap line photoshoot

So guys this chapter will only conclued the rap line (namjoon,jhope and suga)
And our amazing girls from twice
(Jihyo,momo and nayeon)
Hope you like it.

Suga's pov:

Me and the boys woke up early for the photoshoot we got ready and got in our van we dropped the vocal line off first and then we got to our photoshoot,we saw the photographer he welcomed us and told us to go change we didn't see the girls after I finished getting ready,I stayed in my dressing room to rest a bit and then I heard the door open"hello oppa"someone said I looked at the person and it was nayeon"oh hello nayeon how have you been doing?"I said and she came and sat beside me"good how about you?"she said smiling showing me her bunny teeth"great"i said and she was about to say something but someone interrupted"it's your turn"one of the staff said and we left the dressing room.

End of suga's pov.

J-hope's pov:

We arrived but didn't see the girls me and momo were going to be after namjoon and jihyo then it was our turn I got out and started looking for her but then I felt someone tap my shoulder"looking for me"I turned around it was momo I nodded and gave her a smile"let's go"i said and got my hand out for her to take it she giggled and took it and then we did the photoshoot.

End of j-hope's pov.

Namjoon's pov:

I went in the dressing room and saw jihyo she came bowed and greeted me and I did the same then I went and changed my clothes then got out and then the hair stylist did my hair after that I sat down and me and jihyo started talking about what we've been doing these days and we had a moment but someone interrupted"you guys are up first"one of the staff said and we followed her after we finished our photoshoot then the boys finished theirs so we were heading to our van but the girls called us.

End of namjoon's pov.

Author's pov:

The girls called the boys while approaching them"Let's go for lunch"jihyo said and the boys nodded they got in the van and started heading to the restaurant after they arrived they sat down on a table and ordered and of course they had masks and hats on then they talked about things and got closer"boys me and jihyo are going to walk since there's a park near by"namjoon said standing up with jihyo and they just nodded but the others left home after a bit(dont worry they will be in a relationship soon).
They started walking in the park talking and then by accident because they were too close their hands brushed against each other so they stood there in shock and moved their hands from eachother and things were really awkward"namjoon oppa I need to tell you something"jihyo said and he looked at her"what is it?"he said"i...like...you"she said shyly he chuckled and hugged her"I like you too"he replied caressing her hair she pulled out from the hug and looked at him shocked and he chuckled at her cuteness and then she smiled after that they continued walking holding hands and went and got ice cream and talked after they were done they drove home when namjoon arrived he saw the boys waiting for him at the door smirking"so how was your date with jihyo"the youngest said raising one of his brows while namjoon chuckled and blushed passing by them making them look at each other in shock"something definitely happened"jin said whispering but the boys can hear and they all nodded then they all sat down in the living room and so did namjoon but he was looking at his phone the whole time non stop smiling"should we be worried"V said looking at the boys then namjoon they just all looked at him in like 'we don't know' and then while jimin was scrolling through his phone he opened his mouth wide open"omo,yah kim namjoon you dangerous man" jimin said smirking and the boys just looked at him then he showed them the photo.

@kpop_news

Caption: Kim namjoon from BTS and Jihyo from Twice were caught hanging out together what does that mean?are they in a relationship?Big hit entertainment and JYP entertainment haven't confirmed the news yet do they also not know about this what do ...

Big hit entertainment and JYP entertainment haven't confirmed the news yet do they also not know about this what do you think?

"Yah hyung is this true" jungkook says looking at the picture than namjoon but he just smiled"wait don't tell me are you guys together?"suga says looking at the photo but namjoon just looks away smiling the boys saw him they go sit next to him and start teasing him then his phone buzzed he picked it up and shushed the boys and put it on speaker.

On the call:

Namjoon: hello pd nim.
Namjoom said nervously.

Bh pd nim: my boy I'm proud of you,you finally had the courage to tell her.

Namjoon: wait you knew?

Pd nim: of course I know when someone likes someone,if you want to confirm it with jihyo you have my acceptance.

Namjoon: jinja? Thank you pd nim.

Pd nim: but post it tomorrow.

Namjoon: okay have a good night.

Pd nim: you too.

After that the phone call ended and the boys cheered and then namjoon told jihyo and her pd nim also agreed and they decided to post tomorrow and then the boys started partying.

Ok you guys that was it for today's chapter hope you like it and luv you guys bye💕
(Sorry guys I can't post two chapters today but tomorrow I'll post the next chapter)