The award show: the BEGINNING (3)

So guys the award show is going to be a few chapters I hope you like the story here is the next chapter.

Lisa's pov:

We saw the boys leaving to perform me and the girls were really excited because we are obsessed with their new song "ON"they were performing and I was going to sing and cheer for them but then"be careful lisa there's cameras"rosé said.
"Oh that's right" I said giving her a smile and looking back to the stage then in the middle of their performance we got called by a staff so we followed her it was our turn to perform after them so we waited for their performance to be done and went on stage and performed

End of lisa's pov.

Rosé's pov:

We were done performing and went to our seats while people were clapping and cheering while going down from the stage the big camera was on me so I just gave it a big smile showing my teeth and a peace sign beside my eye and then another camera was on PARK JIMIN and he didn't notice it so while I was on the big screen he said"cute"while chuckling,I was shocked and the fans started saying"Oooooo","yah,daebak" and "OMG JIROSE IS REAL" I blushed so hard but hid it and then jimin realized what he did and was embarrassed we got back to our seats and I sat beside jimin and it was really awkward unti I said"thanks"jimin looked at me in confusion and said"for what?"
"For saying I'm cute"i gave him a smile and turned to the stage and just acted like I'm cool.

End of rosé's pov.

Jisoo's pov:

We came back from the stage and sat in our seats then while we were sitting I got bored so I decided to balance a water bottle and I grabbed a water bottle and put on my head and said"girls look I'm doing"they all looked at me and laughed"I bet I could do better" jin said making me give him a death glare and then we all laughed and then it was time to announce the winners and our two mcs went on stage..

End of jisoo's pov.

Jimin's pov:

Me and rosé went to the stage because were the mcs for today's award show so we started by introducing ourselves"hello everyone I'm jimin"i said "and I'm rosé"she continued.
"Rosé who do you think will win?"I asked her with a smile.
"Well who else would it be than the famous blackpink"she replied with a smirk making everyone laugh"confident I see,I like that"I said winking at the last sentence"ok let's see who it is"jimin continued.
"And the winner for today's best performance is blackpink"rosé said"and the winner for best dance choreography is Bts".

End of jimin's pov.

Jennie's pov:

We heard our name and I can't believe we won so we went up there along with bts because they won too so we were going to the stage and then while walking I heard a deep voice saying "congrats"it was kim taehyung "thank you,congrats too" he thanked and then we chuckled and the camera was on us so we both did the peace sign and smiled"cute","daebak"fans started saying we got up on stage and bts did their speech and it was our turn I was just standing there distracted because I saw with krystal his new gf I was so heartbroken because we might have broke up in 2018 he was the first boy I actually liked but I didn't realise I was infront of the mic and then jisoo unnie tapped me on the shoulder and said
"jennie-ah are you okay?"my eyes were starting to get teary but I controlled my tears and started doing the speech"hello everyone 3..2..1 blackpink imnida"we all said at the same time and then I continued the speech trying not to cry because everyone was watching"hello our amazing blinks it's jennie here and I still can't believe we won thank you all so much for the love and suppo-"I stopped when I looked at kai's table and saw krystal whispering something in his ear and then kissed him on the cheek I tried not to cry but I couldn't everyone looked at me while a tear was coming down my cheeks but I continued"thank you everyone for your support we are really thankful for all of your-"and then I gave up and let out my tears and then I felt someone wrap their arms around me I looked up and it was kim teahyung he looked at me and said"calm down jen it's gonna be okay"....

End of Jennie's pov.