Hang out.

J-hope's pov:

Me and the boys woke up in the morning and started getting ready for our schedules after we finished getting ready we went downstairs to see jin hyung cooking"yo yo are famous chef is cooking breakfast"I said and we all laughed we were eating breakfast when my phone rang,it was Momo from twice aka my crush I picked it up and put it on speaker.

On the call:

Momo: good morning oppa.

J-hope: good morning Momo.

Momo: your probably wondering why I called you right now well I was thinking maybe you and the boys would wanna hang out with us please oppa.

J-hope: ok but after our schedules.

Momo: okie what time do you finish?

I asked the boys when do they finish and we will all finish at the same time.

J-hope: how about 4:00Pm.

Momo: okay oppa we will see you bye.

End of the call.

After I hang up the boys looked at me while smirking I knew exactly what they were about to say"he definitely agreed because Momo noona asked him"jungkook said raising one of his brows and smirking at me I gave him a death glare and they all stopped talking and we finished eating"okay boys so let's finish our schedules and gather here so that after we can go hang out with twice"i said and left they all just laughed but I ignored them.

End of j-hope's pov.

Jisoo's pov:

Me and the girls were sitting in the living room watching a kdrama crying when jennie's phone rang she picked it up it was nayeon(yup twice did it on purpose)

On the call:

Nayeon: jennie-ah are yoy free today.

Jennie: yeah why? Jennie said while sniffing.

Nayeon: okay come hang out with us at 4:00Pm I'll text you the address

Jennie: okie bye.

End of the call.

It was about 2:30Pm when we were watching the kdrama so it was still early we decided to continue watching.

At 3:00Pm we stopped watching the kdrama and started getting ready but before that we all showered then started getting ready we finished at 3:30Pm.

Their outfits:

Jisoo:

Rosé: