the fake breakup

~flashback~

A few hours ago:

Taehyung's pov:

My manager said we need to go to SM entertainment so after we arrived we saw irene and suho and both of their managers I was confused but I saw suho and irene smiling at each other so I knew what they were going to say"you called us is something wrong?"my manager asked"no but we just wanted to thank you for your help everything has been solved were gonna post about their 'breakup' today"irene's manager said"oh of course no problem"my manager said and then we bid our goodbyes we were leaving when irene mouthed to me "thank you" I mouthed back ''it was nothing" then me and my manager left but I was heartbroken so when we arrived at the mansion I told him that I'm going to take my car to get some fresh air he nodded so I got in my car and headed to a bar,I sat down and told him to give me alcohol I drank so much that I was now drunk like literally because I don't why I thought of jennie and decided to go to her house thank god I could focus on driving and then I got there then when I was walking to jennie's house I saw a a small as I got closer I saw her the girl that always makes me smile so I approached her I let out a smile and then when I was close to her I lost my balance and my chin was on her shoulder I smelled her scent it was a strawberry scent.

End of flashback as well as taehyung's pov.

Jennie's pov:

His chin was on my shoulder and he reeked out of alcohol"taehyung are you crazy why did you dri-"i was saying when I got interrupted by him burying his head in my neck sniffing my scent I let out a giggle"yah it tickles come on let's go you can rest at me and the girl's house tonight"jennie said and put his hand on her shoulder and started helping him walk.(you'll know why I skipped😏)

End of jennie's pov.

Taehyung' pov:

The next morning:

I woke up the next morning with a head ache but felt hands wrapped around my waist I had my back turned from the person I turned to look and it was jennie I was surprised but then I sighed because we were both still wearing clothes then suddenly I remembered what happened last night"shit"I said under my breath.

~flashback to last night~

Author's pov:

Jennie entered the house with taehyung's arm wrapped around her neck the girls turned back and looked at jennie shocked"what happened?"jisoo said looking at taehyung then at jennie"i think something happened between him and irene"jennie said"they broke up"lisa said and showed the girls the post.

@kpop_news

Caption: SM entertainment and big hit entertainment confirm the breakup between taehyung from BTS and irene from Red velvet and a few minutes ago irene posted this picture with suho from Exo with the caption "can't believe after all this time fina...

Caption: SM entertainment and big hit entertainment confirm the breakup between taehyung from BTS and irene from Red velvet and a few minutes ago irene posted this picture with suho from Exo with the caption "can't believe after all this time finally I can be with the person I love" and also SM entertainment confirmed their relationship.

Lisa was reading the caption when they heard someone"it was fake"the girls looked at taehyung"you don't have to explain taehyung let's go"jennie said signaling the girls to not talk about it and took him to her room when they got inside taehyung closed the door and pinned jennie to the wall"tae-hyung what..are you...you doing?"Jennie said stuttering but he just smirked and kissed her she wanted to push him because he was drunk but this is all she wanted so she kissed him back then he held her waist while she put her arms around his neck then they pulled out and jennie looked at him then he fell on her shoulders and was letting out sweet snores she giggled at his cuteness then layed him on the bed and layed beside him keeping a distance but it was broken while they were sleeping.

End of flashback.

Back to taehyung's pov:

I looked at jennie who was sleeping with her arms wrapped around my waist and started caressing her hair but she started moving so I immediately pretended like I was sleeping"I saw you y'know"she said rubbing her eyes so I got back up and forgot I was holding her waist so I jumped out of the bed"uh..good morning"i said stuttering ugh why did I stutter,she giggled"good morning"she said getting up"go shower and get ready because jisoo unnie said the boys are coming today"jennie said and got out so I showered and wore my outfit from last night then I heard a knock on the door so I opened it and it was jennie she looked so freaking gorgeous.

"Are you done?"jennie said and I nodded"then let's go everyone is downstairs"she said and was about to go but I grabbed her hand and closed the door and said"jennie about yesterday"I said"don't worry I know it didn't mean anything you were drunk a...

"Are you done?"jennie said and I nodded"then let's go everyone is downstairs"she said and was about to go but I grabbed her hand and closed the door and said"jennie about yesterday"I said"don't worry I know it didn't mean anything you were drunk and I just needed someone let's go"she said and opened the door and left I sighed because that was not what I wanted to say it did mean something I LIKE HER.

End of taehyung's pov.

Author's pov:

After they went downstairs they saw everyone there eating breakfast they greeted each other and also started eating but they kept glancing at each other and the others also noticed"yo so everyone is in a relationship now"j-hope said"no there's still rosé and jimin and v oppa and jennie unnie"lisa said"who said were not dating"jimin said and everyone looked at jimin and rosé"what?when?"jisoo said glaring at the two"yesterday"rosé said hugging jimin"what about you two"jihyo said looking at taehyung and jennie they both looked at her then at each other"i'm done eating I'll be in my room"jennie said leaving the table but then taehyung followed her,he knocked on the door"come in"she said then taehyung entered she didn't think it would be him so she got up from the bed about to head out"if you think yesterday didn't mean anything to me then your wrong cause it did mean something....I like you jennie"he said which made her stop and turn to him then she gave him her gummy smile and hugged him"I like you too oppa"jennie said which made taehyng chuckle because of her cuteness then she gave him a peck on the lips and was running to get out of the room when he grabbed her hand and then put it on her waist"not so fast babygirl i want a proper kiss"he said then she kissed him.

Of course all the ships announced their relationships.

The end.

Okay you guys so why I rushed this is because I have three story ideas and I've already planned what to write to each one of them so I have a question.
Today I'll post the introduction of the story and tomorrow the introduction of the characters.
Bye luv you guys💕💕😘😘