jealousy part 2 (jinsoo)

Jin's pov:
I woke up at 6Am and did my mourning routine and wore my outfit:

I went downstairs and saw the boys they were also awake and of course yoongi was still yawning,I decided to make breakfast then we ate and left the house the boys went to their destination and I went to my destination I had a photoshoot so I finis...

I went downstairs and saw the boys they were also awake and of course yoongi was still yawning,I decided to make breakfast then we ate and left the house the boys went to their destination and I went to my destination I had a photoshoot so I finished it and decided to drink some coffee in a cafe and of course I had to put a mask and hat,I was sitting down when someone caught my attention"hm..she looks familiar"I said to myself and then she turned around and I saw her it was jisoo she looked so pretty so I decided to approach her"jisoo nice to see you here".

End of jin's pov.

Jisoo's pov:

I was sitting down in a cafe because I wanted to drink coffee,I was taking a sip of my coffe when I heard someone say my name"jisoo nice to see you here"i thought to myself 'wow this voice sounds familiar' I turned around and saw jin"oh it's you jin you scared me"I said"oh sorry just wanted check on how you are,may I sit?"he replied with a smile,I was about to say yeah sure but my manager said we should go"I'm really sorry jin I have to go but I'll call you"i said before getting up from my seat and leaving.I left because I had a photoshoot at dior.
We arrived at the photoshoot and I went to the dressing room and changed my clothes after I finished the photoshoot,I decided to go to the mall and get some outfits when I heard someone call my name"jisoo-ya"i turned around to where the sound was coming from and it was suho from exo,he started approaching me so I stopped but I was so mad because of what kai did to jennie"jisoo how are you?"he asked me while were walking"I've been good wbu?"I replied.
"Great..so how's jennie been doing?"when he askes that I clenched my fist and decided to snap this time"well how do you think she's been doing,your friend broke her heart when she needed him the most are you kidding me I tried to hold it in but she's been hurting to much Suho because of your friend and you did the same to me so never talk to me again"I snapped while tears were falling down my cheeks but then he hugged me.

End of jisoo's pov.

Jin's pov:

I was in the mall when I saw jisoo with a person hugging her while crying so I went up to them and said"jisoo what is going on?are you okay?"then she looked at me with tears dripping down her cheek and that's when I realized who the guy was it was suho from exo I grabbed jisoo away from him and took her outside of the mall and went in my van"jisoo what's wrong? You can tell me if you want"i said while wiping the tears that are on her face,she looked at me and hugged me while still crying I hugged her back but then she said"it hurts jin,when the person you like just wanted to play with your feelings"i was shocked did she mean she liked suho but he broke her heart,that idiot how could he break her heart"jin have you ever felt this way?"I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to lie to her"no actually I haven't but I can understand what you mean,now stop crying and how about we go for a treat on me"I said while wiping the tears on her face.
"Okay"she said giving me her smile,the smile that I adore.
Jisoo texted her manager to follow us to where were heading we arrived at the restaurant and got out of the van like always wearing a mask and hat,we entered the restaurant and sat down"order whatever you like it's my gift for you"I said giving her my smile and patting her head.
"Thank you jin,you don't know how much this means to me for someone to care about me"she said while looking at the menu"no problem".

End of jin's pov.

Author's pov:

After they ordered they ate their food and chatted when jisoo's phone started ringing it was lisa.
On the call:

Lisa: jisoo unnie where r u?

Jisoo: um I'm eating with jin.

Lisa: really? From bts.

Jisoo: yeah who else would it be.

Lisa: Ooo ok I won't disturb your date bye hehe.

Jisoo: yah lisa it's not a da-

End of call.

"Omg this girl"jisoo said while sighing,jin looked at her and laughed"yah what are you laughing at?"she said while hitting him on his hand"I'm just laughing about how cute you are"he said while chuckling,jisoo was blushing so hard but put her head down so that jin doesn't see but then they got interrupted by jin's manager"jin we have to go"jisoo looked at her phone and saw that it was already 5:00pm so she also said"I have to go too,bye jin"she waved at jin before leaving and jin just smiled at her cuteness and went to his van and headed home.

End of author's pov.

Jisoo's pov:

I arrived home at 5:30Pm and changed into my pajama so I can be comfy and then I started cooking,I heard someone open the front door it was lisa,she came after 10 minutes of when I came and then at 6:10Pm jennie came rosé hasn't come yet so I told jennie to text her and she did"she said she'll be here soon jisoo unnie"jennie said while looking at her phone.
Rosé came at 6:30Pm and entered the door,she looked tired we all ate and then went to our rooms.
I layed in my bed and texted jin.

End of jisoo's pov.

Jin's pov:

I was laying down on my bed with suga next to me who was sleeping(😉)I heard my phone buzz,I checked who it was and it was jisoo I opened the chat.

Chat: jisoo💕
(I'm gonna put JS: jisoo and J: jin)

JS:
Yah jin don't you dare tell anyone about today especially the girls.

J:
Don't worry I won't tell anyone but I don't wanna ever see you crying again ok?

JS:
Ok but I can't promise I need to go to sleep I'm tired goodnight jin.

J:
Good night😘

End of conversation.

I was smiling like an idiot while looking at our messages"isn't that jisoo from blackpink?"suga said I jumped from my place shocked because he was litterally snoring"did I just hear someone say they texted jisoo from blackpink"jungkook peeked from the door and said it very loud that all the boys were now in the room,this mankae I'm going to kill him"so jin hyung were you texting jisoo from blackpink?"namjoon asked me"yeah so?"I said"why did she say don't tell anyone about me crying did she cry?"suga said and I gave him a glare"why was she crying?"j-hope asked with a confused face"it's not of your business you nosy idiots don't let her find out that you know or your all dead now get out"i said shoving all of them out and dragging suga out with them too while he was whining saying he needs to sleep I told him to sleep in his room and then I layed down on my bed let out a sigh and went to sleep.

Well wow that was long hope you guys enjoy it the liskook one is coming tomorrow
This is 1334 words.