Change of state (1D fanfiction)

Summer never really knew her godfather. I mean, between managing and producing bands like One Direction, who would have time? But he kept in touch, and Summer's parents always trusted him, which is why it's his job to take care of her when both of her parents die from cancer. She's put into the weirdest situation... Something she doesn't mind to share with her pen pal, Birdie.

Robyn was always bullied about being a spoiled brat. So, she just decided that she has had enough of it and moved out of her luxurious mansion with her family, into a flat in New York on her own. She now has to learn how to live alone without help and the money. Even though she left home, her love of music stays with her, taking all her instruments along with her and gaining extra money filling people's hearts with the sound of her music. The only thing she kept was her own pen pal, Bubz.

These two girls aren't too different, but their situations are... As Summer is taken on tour as the five boys' new sister, Robyn battles with money. They've never met each other, never saw a picture and only know each others' screen names... How will they meet in real life? I guess maybe you'll have to find out...

NB; we know our names are the same, but this isn't about us. :)