7: When Animals are Set Loose in Europe

Chapter 7

Summer's POV

"Whoever loses buys me the winning team lunch, and makes dinner tonight." I declared and the boys nodded as Niall and I slapped each others hands.

We were setting up for a Nerf gun fight. The teams were, Niall, Liam and I, against Harry, Zayn and Louis. There has never been a time when The Tommo was in a team with me. Never. That was like an unspoken rule. But I was always with Niall. Always. Don't even ask me...

"Deal. But if you guys lose, Summer also has to wear a dress." Louis said.

"And if you guys lose, Harry also has to straighten his hair." I pulled up an eyebrow and smirked.

"No!" Harry tried to cover his hair. "That's evil!"

"So's putting me in a dress." I pointed out.

"Ugh, fine." He sighed and picked up his gun.

"Move out!" Louis and I both shouted and we spread out through the arena. They were in their first Europe destination. The first time 5SOS wasn't with them. The nine together were actually quite a funny bunch and the four Aussies got into our six quite quickly. It was cool. I kinda missed them though...

"Bub!" I heard Niall shout and I ducked as a dart hit the stage next to me. By the way, yes. They know that my nickname is Bubblegum. I was chewing gum right then too...

"Damn you Tomlinson!" I yelled at the hyper guy as he grinned and shot again. It took three shots for someone to be out, and I couldn't get one. Not before Louis. That's like admitting he was the best person in the world. We had this play rivalry. The boys always just left us to it. But we fought about everything. Though we were still friends in the least sappy way possible.

"Score!" Liam cheered and jumped up on the stage. It was actually like war. Yeah we might take it a bit too far sometimes...

"Who?" I asked.

"Zayn." He replied as I found the guy and shot at him too. One of the rules was that you couldn't shoot and score then repeat on the same person, someone else on your team had to shoot them first. It could be shoot and miss, but you couldn't shoot at the same person twice in a row if the first one was a hit, because they needed breathing space. So your teammates could take a chance.

"Two down, one to go DJ Malik!" I shouted and jumped behind the drum kit and rolled to my back.

"Boo!" Harry jumped up and shot me.

"Damn you Styles! Run!" I said as he only just missed and I shot him, jumping up. "Guys! Help!" I said with a laugh as I jumped around on the stage and a light was shined on me. I looked up and saw Louis in the booth. He dimmed the lights and a spotlight was on the stage.

"Gotcha!" I heard Niall shout.

"I've been shot!" I heard Louis shout dramatically and I cheered.

"You owe me a fiver!" I yelled to him and he groaned as he shot me, but I managed to move my back out of the way, by technically moving my stomach forward, but nothing else. Yep, their tickle wars sure have trained me. I am so good at isolation... "Miss!" I said to him and shot him again.

"2 down Tomlinson!" Liam said and shot him, making Louis lie on the stage in the spotlight, out of the game.

"I will get revenge!" He said.

"Nooooooooo!" Harry dropped his gun and sat by Louis. "I'm sorry, don't leave me." He held Lou's hand and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Haz." I said before shooting him, and then Liam shot him too.

"I don't care." He pretended to sob.

"Okaystagram." I laughed and jumped off of the stage, stomping my feet on the ground as I landed next to Zayn. "Boo." I shot him in the arm and he nearly screamed as I laughed and ran away.

"Harry, you're out!" Niall declared as I heard another sob and Harry fell on the stage floor. "You too Zaynie." I smiled as Niall shot Zayn, hanging down from the stage, with Liam holding him up.

"What!" He groaned and I laughed as I threw my gun onto the platform and climbed up with the help of the metal poles keeping the stage up.

"Right, prepare for hell tomorrow Harry. Oh and I think burgers should be fine for tonight." I let them off easily since Harry and his hair... Something you do not want to mess with...

-/-

"Oh come on, you have to." We all whined and since Harry still wouldn't sit down, I tackled him onto the bed in a swift movement, making him hang his head over the side of the bed as Liam straightened his curls.

"A deal's a deal." I said apologetically.

"It's a mean deal." He pouted and I chuckled at his face.

"It'll be back to normal by the night." We smiled.

"I'm starving, so lets go." Zayn clapped his hands once and we went back to the kitchen.

"What'll it be?" I asked.

"Pizza." They smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Jeez. You guys love Aaron..." I picked up the phone and dialled the pizza place.

"Hello, how can I help?"

"Hi, yeah, it's me again." I said.

"Oh, right. Hi Summer. So, usual with Aaron?" The girl laughed.

"Double the portion though." I said, looking at the boys. "They're animals." I added as she laughed. "Thanks Bev." I said to her and she hung up with a bye. Seems like this is gonna be a long night-before-kick-off-concert...

A/N:

I'm sorry for the really late update, it's just hard to update right now, stuff goin' on (I imagined that said in the weirdest way O.o) BUT IT'S HERE NOW AND I KNOW IT'S SHORT!

In reality, it was in my notes, and usually when I logout from an account on my app, it crashes and I personally lose stuff... Come on wattpad, you're meant to be a pro dude! I mean that's not my first problem. Eh, life fails sometimes.

Off from that depressing note, it's Birdie's turn. It's a Big Apple chapter!! Yay

*humungous applause and cheering*

(No sarcasm)

SO IM OFF TO SCHOOL SO BYE

Bubz :)