2: Don't judge a book by its cover

Summer's POV

"So where are we going Simon?" I asked from my godfather in the back. I knew he was rich and all, but this rich? Come on...

My parents never let me accept his presents, so there I was, sitting in the back of the limo, totally gobsmacked and not knowing what to expect.

"Did your parents ever tell you about my job?" He asked. I shook my head. "Let's just say I'm a manager..." He smiled. My mum always said he was nice, but firm and fair. I never really met him before...

This was the first time. And only because my parents died. He said he'd take me to some friends he could trust to take care of me. I let him, because I didn't know to trust him or not. But if my parents did, then I did too.

The car pulled up outside this really nice house with a garden and two storeys. Simon got out and I grabbed my two bags and guitar. He helped me out and I thanked him.

"Whoa." I breathed as he opened the door, and all I heard was shouting from inside.

"Boys!" He shouted up the stairs and I heard a lot of pairs of feet rush down as music was turned down and laughter reached my ears.

I kept my bags on my shoulders and my guitar in my hand, trying to not seem scared. Because that would have been rude.

So I stood there, next to my godfather, Simon, begging for dear life... I saw a curly mop pop up, then a windswept mess of hair before a buzz cut, just a black mess with a quiffed blonde pulling up at the back. They saw me and the windswept one's eyes got a sparkle.

"Hi!" He smiled as they all got to us.

"Umm, hi." I said a bit awkwardly and looked at Simon. "I thought you said they were grown, and responsible?" I asked quietly. He smiled and looked at the guy with he buzz cut.

"That's Liam. He's usually the one to be most responsible." He said to me. "Right guys, I have a meeting, so I'll see you later. Make Summer welcome okay boys? Don't scare her off." He said as the windswept one groaned in defeat.

Simon patted my shoulder in a good luck way and I inwardly groaned at being left with five strangers who were about my age. I mean, I was seventeen and I didn't exactly think I needed looking after... I could busk and everything, I had a license.

But Simon went out and left me just like that. Well, better get real...

"Anyway..." I said as I took my hat off and put it on sideways. "Where am I crashing?" I asked with a sigh as I adjusted the straps.

"Come on." Liam gave me a smile and led me up the stairs. He opened a door at the end of the corridor and I peeked in. A normal room with no character. At the moment... "This is it. You ca. Decorate if you want, we just didn't know what to put in it." He said as I put my bags by the wall.

"It's awesome. Thanks." I smiled and opened one of the two doors in the room. A private bathroom. Cool. The other one was a walk in closet. Oh jeez... I'm not that much if a girl... This was going to be interesting...

-------------•-------------

Right, Bubz here :) updated, so you guys should be happy :) how do you like the cover? Courtesy of birdie :) anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and carry on smiling! We love you to bits, you guys are all awesome! See yaz