1: I'm moving

Robyn's p.o.v.

"You're just a spoiled brat! And you know it" A girl behind me said I knew her as Daisy. I hated being called a spoiled brat, it really made me angry. I turned on my feet and faced Daisy.

"Well at least I'm not a fake joke" I replied with a bitter voice immediately walking away from Daisy and her gang. I really wanted to turn around and see her face but I knew I couldn't, otherwise we would have a real fight on our hands. I walked out of the school building and got in my car driving home... To my mansion.

I could see that both my parents were home and I knew that I needed to talk to them.

"Mother, Father come into the conference room please" I called and soon enough we were all standing in the conference room. I chose this room because I knew what I was about to ask would need a lot of talking over.

"Robyn what is it?" My mother asked curious.

"I would like to get my own flat in New York. I'm tired of being called a spoilt brat. I will be taking all my clothes and musical instruments. I have a flat already bought and ready which is quite large and I have the funds." I explained my mother and father both stared at me with shock. My father was the first to speak.

"I will allow you to do this if you allow us to send a deposit each month and if you ever need help you promise to call. We will hire the moving company and you can decorate your room with the money we give you." I thought about this and nodded it was a good enough deal and it would help me.

"Okay so do you need any help packing?" My mother asked. I smirked I had everything ready in boxes and packed away for the stuff which would stay.

"No thanks it's all done I was hoping to move tomorrow and father, I have hired one of your moving companies already." again my parents had the same shocked face I couldn't help but giggle and then leave the room.

Later on that evening I finished packing everything away putting some boxes in my car and keeping out all the items I would need for tomorrow to keep with me. I had dinner and rushed to bed hoping for sleep.

I awoke to find a lot of noise and corruption the moving company were already here and carefully placing my stuff in their lorry. I got into some clothes putting my pajamas in my day bag for the drive to New York. I checked my phone and emailed my pen pal in England.

From: Birdie@headsandtails.com

To: Bubz@headsandtails.com

Subject: OMG

Hey Bubz it's me birdie I'm 17 and finally moving to New York!! It's so exciting I can't wait I need to get a job and start to decorate my flat. So many emotions are going on right now I can't think straight!! Anyway, talk later xxx

I finished the email, sending it off and then ran downstairs to say goodbye to my parents. At this point I was handed a envelope with money to decorate my flat. I smiled and went outside getting into my car and waving goodbye to my parents. I drove out the drive and into the world of being on my own in New York.....

---------------------•---------------------

So here we are, first chapter basically. This is Bubz, I'm only updating because birdie is too lazy... So yeah, hope you liked it, and I shall be updating next... Well, I better go, but just to say that I need to kinda rewrite Summer's POV, But it should be up soon. This was from my phone, so no italics yet. Check back soon :)

Vote

Comment

Fan!! (We fan back and probably read your stories too, on our own accounts!)

Ooh, ps...

Give us guesses about Summer and how the two girls meet? We'll dedicate to the first person who guesses right!