5: Beggin'

Summer's POV

"Oh come on, please?!" Louis was on his knees now, begging me. I pulled up an eyebrow and looked at the guys.

We've been living together for about two weeks now, and I've gotten quite used to being around the five. They were all interesting and different. But they were like my brothers now, and I kinda loved them for taking me in so quick. Though I was only a year younger than Harry, the youngest.

"Lou, I'm not going to be in the goddamn movie. I've only been living with you guys for two weeks." I sighed and looked at him.

"Please please please!" He pleaded, using a puppy dog face. "You know you'll be staying anyway! Please!!" He said.

"Oh my god!" I groaned and jumped over the back of the sofa. He got in my way when I was going into the kitchen, so I went round. "You are so stubborn." I said as I was stopped by the other four other boys made a wall.

"You'll be mentioned either way. And we're taking you on tour. So you'll be in it either way. You being in it willingly would just help and would be something we'd all be relaxed and fine about." Liam said, trying to make me understand. I did understand. Honestly.

"Is this when I should say 'totally radical dude'? With the whole surf thing?" I asked seriously but they chuckled.

"No. This is when you think about it and we don't let you through 'til you say okay." Zayn nodded. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What if I say no?" I challenged.

"Eating contest." Niall said.

"No." I shook my head. "I will be in it anyway, won't I?" I sighed. They all nodded and I looked at Louis to see him also nod. "Fine. Now let me go I need food." I said and pushed my way through, opening the fridge. What did I just let myself into? One year, and I'll be in a documentary, touring with one of the biggest, and growing, boy bands... I can be so stupid sometimes...

*Early February 2013*

"Want to make a Brits appearance?" They joked as I sat down with my feet up on the back of the sofa and looking through a book of dresses while hanging upside down.

"What do you expect me to do? I don't wear dresses!" I groaned and turned the page. "Oh my god!" I squeaked and threw the catalogue away. It landed on Harry's face and he laughed as I put my hands on my eyes, not wanting to see anything.

"That is- wow Summer, you should wear that!" He exclaimed, mocking an excited girly squeal.

"Don't even think about it Harold." I pointed at him without opening my eyes. "That is the frilliest, pinkest dress I have ever seen. Can't I just wear what's in my wardrobe?" I asked and looked at them upside down.

"That will be fine Summer." Simon chuckled.

"Thank you the voice of reason. Plus I'm not going to be on TV anyway." I pointed out with a smile to my god father.

"Exactly. Just be comfortable." Niall nodded with a smile.

"Thanks little leprechaun." I smiled wider and he rolled his eyes. We laughed as he sulked and fiddled with his earpiece. We were backstage to a rehearsal, in their dressing room. I was going to the Brits with them, and I had to show up in the audience in a dress, so that's it.

-/-

I opened my mails and wrote a letter to Birdie.

'Hey hey hey! Okay I'm getting girlie... It's freaking me out... I can't believe I've been with these five guys for a year and I'm being a girl... Anyway, so how's it going in the Big Apple? :) hope you're doing fine. And how's the whole Luke thing? Insert wolf whistle here, you know. :D so just a heads up, I'll be in the US in August/sSeptember, and it'd be awesome if we'd run into each other and everything (obviously not literally and physically I mean that would hurt) ill keep you posted, but anyway, I've got tickets to see the Brits! I'm kinda excited :) but I'm being made to dress up. My nightmare... Anyway, hope to hear from you soon, if I don't die :)

Bubz :)'

And as I sent it, I picked up my ringing phone, answering to Aaron.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Bubz here

How's everyone doing? Good? Cool.

Okay, WE ARE BOTH SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

We had some complications. Don't ask.

Now there's a lot of school stuff going on like building volcanoes, writing, arguing, language stuff... Yeah... So updates might not be every week, maybe every two weeks, because we have our own stories (7 on my part plus this...) so yeah. But it's a Birdie chap next. Bet you're excited for that :)

TRY TO KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO 5SOS

(4 perfection Aussie guys)

Because they're awesome. Like full stop. Yeah bye

:)

PS, I'll link but there will be a polyvore set,

As I said, I'll link.

I'll get birdie to update soon, see ya!