Iɴ ᴅᴇʙᴛ

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴍ/ɴ.

M/ɴ ɪs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs (any age over 25 💀 *this was fixed bc of error) ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇʙᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

M/n was getting a call from his boss, of a part time job, telling him he was fired due to lack of preparation. M/n got a bit aggressive and was on the brink of crushing his phone into pieces until he was stopped by man in a suit who looked like he was in his late 30s.

M/n looked at him funny for a bit til he got the courage to ask him a question. "What do you want?" he asked a bit aggressively because of the news he just received made him quite upset. The man responded "Can I talk to you?"
M/n stared at him, observing his features for a sec and slowly nodded, moving aside for him to sit beside him.

The man thanked him quietly and he sat down, starting a conversation. "I want to let you in on a great opportunity."  the man said. M/n replied "I'm not into sales, sorry."

The man chuckled a bit before responding "I wanted to asked if you would like to play a game with me." M/n processed what he said for a sec before answering to his offer, "I'm listening, what's the supposed game?"

The man slid his case downwards and clicked it open to reveal loads of bills. M/n sat there shocked and listened to what he was applying to.

"I'm sure you've played ddakji before, right?" Said the man as he lifted two cards, one red, one blue. He continued, "Play a few rounds of ddakji with me, and each time you win, I'll play you a 100,000 won." M/n stared at him and then to the two cards the man was holding in his hands.

M/n has played ddakji in his childhood days and was always good at it, so finally gave into temptation and accepted to play without any further questions. But not without a small warning to the man, "If you end up scamming me, I swear, I will tear you to pieces." but all the man responded was with "Which color would you like?"

.
.
The game began and the red card was placed facing upwards from the ground. M/n took a deep breath before slamming the blue card onto the red card. Let's just say he failed miserably..

M/n looked at the man pick up the red card and slam it onto the blue card, managing to flip it over. M/n processed what just happened and stood there looking at the flipped cards.

The man looked at M/n with a smile and asked "How about you use your body to pay, hm?" M/n looked up and was not expecting to be slapped by the man. His face was in shook and caressed his own cheek at the slight stinging pain. 

"One more try, please!" M/n suddenly asked, the man smiled at him. After a few tries, or maybe even over 10 (..), he finally managed to flip over the red card. He tried to keep in his squeals as he realized he just earned 100 grand won!

The man just smiled at the guy in front of him who was cheering to himself.

M/n looked at him, awaiting for his 100,000 won. The man reached into his suit pocket and gave him the 100,00 won. M/n smiled brightly and thanked him excitedly "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

Though, M/n might've risked his whole right cheek for that amount, it was worth it!

(5 minutes later)

M/n exchanged for some more smaller bills and was now counting each and every bill he received. The man watched until he gave an even bigger offer to the guy in front of him. "You know, there is other ways to receive money by playing these sort of games." the man said. M/n responded "Oh, really?" while not taking his eyes off of the money he was counting.

"Well, if you'd like to play any more games to receive even more money, you can call me." The man offered the guy in front of him; a card that contained shapes in-front of it and a number in the back, just as the train came by. M/n inspected the card and looked up to see the man at the train window, mouthing the words 'good-luck".

M/n  looked at the train window and as it moved away. He looked back at the card and then to the money earned. He's so going to win these games.

A/n:

This was so tiring to write while watching the first episodes. Pausing and writing ykyk. I WILL IMPROVE JUST FOR THIS STORY OKAY?? I just need more motivation to write 👨‍⚕️ OKAY BYEE SEE U NEXT CHAPTER (maybe)
Chapter made in Oct. 9th, 2021
Edited: ??