Awh

A/n: making up for not posting yesterday, i'm making another chapter <3

Start —

— "And you aren't?" M/n asked. Jun-ho chuckled, admiring (gay) the fact M/n would always turn it back to him (Jun) ever since they were little kids.

"Well, I guess I can't stop you from doing what you want to do. Just promise me to stay safe." Jun-ho stated, not letting go of M/n. "Fine, I promise.. I guess.." M/n leaned back into Jun-ho's arms.

(fruity ass bitches, ok sry continue)

— Timeskip —

Jun-ho left so he could start his own plan, which made M/n a bit sad (nah a lot) since he left.

M/n dialed the number on the card onto his phone and it started to ring.

"I'd like to play the games again."

"L/n, M/n"

— Timeskip, again —

M/n woke up to the bright light (👨‍⚕️) shining into his eyes, he cringed and adjusted his vision.

M/n made sure not to fall off the bed again since we all know what happened the first time he did, it was not fun.

He stood up onto the stairs but almost immediately fell, so he regained his balance

"Oh, it's you again!" M/n looked down the steps to see..

Gi-hun! (my one and only bae)

"Oh hey, 456." M/n replied, having a raspy voice since he had just awoken from his sleep.

Gi-hun motioned to come down with his hand. M/n just obeyed and walked down the steps since he had regained his balance a few seconds ago.

M/n yawned as he followed Gi-hun to the others. He observed the others as Gi-hun was talking about forming a team. "—Would you like to join us, M/n?"

This snapped M/n out of his gaze, but before he could answer, a group of men in pink jumpsuits came out of the huge door with serving tables.

— Timeskip, 3x —

M/n walked up to one of the tables and took the tray and bottle of water from the pink solider.

He looked up at the pink solider and frowned slightly before walking away. M/n wondered if Jun-ho was already inside the warehouse.

M/n sat down with the others and opened his tray, revealing a simple meal that was served the same as every other player. (drools🤤🤤👴👴👴) okay, He looked at the food in awe, M/n slowly put a spoonful in his mouth.

M/n let out a satisfied noise, dignifying that the food was pleasing to him. "Do you like the food?" Gi-hun asked the said man, M/n responded with a nod as he continued eating food that was on the tray.

The others continued talking while M/n was just enjoying his food. Ofc he was listening, he was just busy eating with his mouth full.

— With Jun-ho —

"— work schedule is done for today. All active staff, please take this time to return to your assigned rooms."

Jun-ho was in a pink jumpsuit that had a broken button

He walked over to assigned room but struggled to unlock it. Jun-ho felt eyes on him as he looked over to see number 28 staring at him quite.. weirdly.