DON'T FORGET ME: INTRO

•Expect some wrong grammar

"WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR LIGHT,HOLD MY HAND. I'LL WALK WITH YOU"~

"WHEN THE RAIN STOP'S, WE'LL MEET AGAIN"~

A place will build a memory of two person with different diseases. A pen that will write a story, A tear that can erase memory. Alone at the edge of the cliff a hand full of love and hope will hold and hug you.

In every moment together they wish that divinity will stop the time. The longing road where the snow fall will always have a lantern of two lovers.

Every night that feels like a lie will be burn by love with a daisy on it's side.

"Mom said, A Rose will come to your life and will give you the love that you deserve"~

"In the dark night, moonlight will be there to give you hope. You're my moonlight"~

"A dream that disappears after sleeping overnight,I hope you'll never leave"~

"Even if I turn the world upside down,in my search there's no another like you"~

"When I left you with tears in your eyes,I don't want to look back because I know you'll always be there down on your knees begging me not to leave"~

CHOU (KIM) MINJU

MINJU- A Vulnerable Girl who lives her life the way she wanted

MINJU- A Vulnerable Girl who lives her life the way she wanted. In her little world theres a Girl named Hwang Yeji who always support her with her decisions

Memory loss, a lot of people wish that they can erase there memories but that's not what minju wants, losing memory is her disease. She forget memories that she wanted to remember,she hate herself for having these disease.
She stopped school due to that reason, she had hard time finding a job and ended up working at her Dad's Coffee Shop.

Her Father Chou Tzuyu holds a Coffee shop where Minju and her 2 other friends work. Her Mother Sana is managing a little Convince store,but their earning is not enough for all of them. As the second from the maknae (youngest) she decided to be independent.
She is now living in a small apartment and do part time job to support her financial needs and help her siblings in their financial needs.

A Girl who forget what she see but not what she hears.

"In a dark and rainy day a flower will bloom between the crack. If a flower can bloom I can too,I'll be the Rose in your dream. I'll open a small smile"

•CHOU TZUYU "Father"
- Don't let your wrong decisions ruin your next decisions

•CHOU TZUYU "Father"- Don't let your wrong decisions ruin your next decisions