PART41

NO ONES POV

Hospital

🦁: Where's the car key?
🐆: Use this one
🦁: I'll be back real quick

Jeongyeon throw the key carefully towards chaeyoung.

🦁: Call me when something happens

Chaeyoung said to Ryujin.

Everyone is outside the ER, not knowing what to do, they're just there waiting for news on Yujins situation. Everybody is worried, scared and hoping.

Doctor's and nurses starts to get busy as soon as Yujin came.

20minutes, only 20minutes have pass and the doctors went out the room.

(Speaks in Italian)

🌙: Say it, how is Yujin?

With the look of the doctor, Kevin knows it.

He looked at her family, his dad seems to be understanding the current tension between Kevin and the Doctor.

He asked again before holding Ryujin's hand.

🌙: What happened? What did you do? Aren't you doctors?
🧑‍⚕️: We can't do anything, the surgery made her situation more worse. With or without the surgery,it was meant to happen
🌙: What?!
🧑‍⚕️: She also said to us not to fight but we did our best. We doctors did our best, we did everything but it we can't save her. Both the Lungs and the Heart is very weak. After the fast beating of the  Heart, her heart begins to collapse. No heart, No lungs. Chronic Inflammation of the Lungs, high dosage of ketoconazole is not appropriate in her body.
🌙: Why didn't you gave it to her?!
🧑‍⚕️: Giving her that is not a help.  We are very sorry... Condolences. And also... She gave us this note

The doctor gave the note to Jeongyeon.

🐆: What is this Kevin?
🌙: A note from Yujin?
🐆: From Yujin?

🧑‍⚕️: The patient Yoo Yujin died at 1:26 pm

(Speaks back in Korean)
👩‍⚕️: The patient Yoo Yujin died at 1:26pm
💙: What? Oppa? What did she said?
🌙: You heard it right
💙: No

Minju run inside the ER room. She found the apparatus attached on Yujins body. The line, the straight line on the cardiac monitor made Minju hold on Yujins hand.

🐸: Baby, hey... Daengdaeng. Why aren't you... Why aren't you opening your eyes? Look at me baby. Please, I beg you please open your eyes. Look at me baby

While Minju is inside crying her heart out. Outside the ER is the family who is shock in the news delivered by the doctor.

💙: Mom
N🐰: What is this Dr. Jung? What are you two talking about Kevin?

Kevin didn't respond. Kevin is the only one who can speak Italian since he had an Italian girlfriend.

All of them turned their attention to Jeongyeon who got down on her knees.

L🐶: Dad
🐆: Where is Minju?
🌙: Inside
L🐶: Sit here dad

Kevin and Lucas helped their dad to sit. They helped their dad although their knees are also started to get weak.

💙: This is not happening

Jeongyeon dropped the note and Ryujin went closer to pick it up.

The moment she finished reading it, she walked slowly towards the ER but...

🦁: Dad!
💙: Yeji?
W🐰: Oh Oh

Wonyoung and Yeji was fast enough to catch Ryujin from falling. Ryujin's knees had no strength anymore to stand, keeping her tears from falling down is hard and now reading the note made her world crumble.

🦁: What happened mom? Dad? Oppa?

Nayeon cried, when she cried Chaeyoung understood the situation. She went to her mom to comfort her.

🦁: It's not real right?
L🐶: We're not good at acting... Its real
🌙: "Mom, Dad. I know this is going to happen. Taking the surgery or not, what meant to happen will happen. I want you to know that I love you. Please don't make minju feel like a stranger, she's our family. Minju is now our family. Please do me favor, take good care of Minju for me and also

Find chaewon for me"

W🐰/😐: Chaewon?
😐: Why Chaewon?
W🐰: I think I know why

Wonyoung and Yeji Held Ryujin until they saw Minju holding Yujin's hand.

😐: Minju
🐸: Yeji

Minju continued crying again but this time she is crying on Yeji's shoulder. Yeji tried her best to comfort her Best friend. She knows that this situation is a big crack on her Best friend's heart.

💙: Minju

Minju look at Ryujin. She waited for Ryujin to continue her words but this happens.

🌙💙🦁L🐶: Yujin said to not forget her
🐆: "Don't forget me" it was written on the back of the note

Jeongyeon handed the note to Minju. She takes it and started reading it.

Memories coming back. Good and Happy moments started coming back. Tears started flowing, it is flowing nonstop. Everyone join in on crying, holding those tears is not a help on what they feel right now.

🐆: Start calling me dad from now on
🐸: ???
🐆: You are not just my daughter's girlfriend. You are my daughter now

"DON'T FORGET ME"~Yoo Yujin

--------