bestfriends?

where jungkook and taehyung are bestfriends but act like couples.
royal.
or where taehyung is a maid in the palace and son of the general but everyone knows that the future king and the son of general is in love yet are afraid of regection.

"bear this is the princess from our neighbouring country,will you introduce yourself" the queen jeon hana asked taehyung.

it was afternoon and the queen had called taehyung to meet the princess.

"hey nice to meet you i am kim taehyung" taehyung introduced himself shaking hands with lisa.

"i am lisa" lisa introduced getting annoyed by her surroundings.

"lisa this is jungkooks bestfriend" queen answered smiling.

what taehyung wears.

what lisa wears.

he was a royal maid but it wasnt like he was a low rank being the most highest rank because of being a royal maid and even being close to jungkook made his ranking much high.

"psst" lisa faked a smile now looking at hana.

"mother in law can i wake up jeongukkie" lisa asked in a fake voice.

queen hanas expression changed into serious one.

"who said i am your mother in law" hana raised her eyebrows.

making taehyung wanna laugh but he controlled it.

lisa was utterly ashamed and quickly apoligized.

"our little bear here will wake him up as for jungkook cant wake up without taehyung.

"but if you want you can see how he wakes him up" hana smirked knowing whats about to come.

"yes i would love to" lisa squealed now running to catch up with taehyung who didnt hear what the queen said.

"i am gonna see how do you wake him up" lisa said now looking at taehyung
"i dont think thats a great idea" taehyung said with a straight face.

"no just pretend i am not here goshh" lisa faked a smile.

"fine" taehyung groaned now entering 
the room without knocking.

lisa was gonna ask why he was so free with jungkook but just thought of seeing how he woke him up.

"hey bun wake up" taehyung softly said after letting the light in the bedroom through the curtains. (jungkook was shirtless)

"nuuu lets cuddle" jungkook pouted making grabby hands towards taehyung eyes half closed.

lisa was shocked to see jungkook like this she heard about the elder being cold and stuff but seeing this was suprising.

"noo wake up hmm you are gonna prepare for your crowning cause you are gonna be the king next year." taehyung said ruffling jungkooks fluffy hair whose arms were wrapped around taehyungs waist snuggling into tae tummy.

"nuuuu lets sleep" jungkook now pulled taehyung towards the bed wanting to just cuddle.

"kook i have work to do" taehyung whined ofvourse he wanted to cuddle but he had work and even though he had an advantage if jungkook ordered him to not go but he really needed to as the crown cermony was in a week.

"if i order you,you wont be able to leave" kook said peeking from taehyungs chest to look at the door feeling someones presence there.

he frowned and looked at taehyung  having a silent conversation through there eyes.

"umm hii jeongukkiee" lisa said in her fake voice trying to come closer which she halted her moves when she saw jungkooks glare.

jungkook grumbled snuggling more into taehyungs stomach.

jungkook whispered  in his deep voice"why is she here" to taehyung.

"i dont really know" taehyung asnwered after getting up and shooing lisa away.

"cmon get up now i need to go bring you breakfast or you wanna sit in the hall"taehyung knew the answer but asked neverthless.

"you know the answer there is no way in hell i am gonna sit with her" jungkook groaned now helping taehyung to prepare the bed and went to the washroom.

taehyung chuckled now going back to the kitchen to see his mum which was probably with the queen as queen and his mother were bestfriends since they were kids.

♡♡♡♡

it was 1 week after lisa came and jungkook became more clinger towards taehyung was an understatement.

"your majesty is entering" the announcer announced and everyone turned their heads towards the soon to be king.

jungkooks aura was so powerful and strong that everyone fell weak on thier knees.

while everyone was scared and bowing down excited for the responsible guy to take place of the king,the boy who stood out aside from jungkook was taehyung as he was looking magnificent and he was smiling feeling proud.

what jungkook wears.

what taehyung wears

what taehyung wears.

jungkook saw from the corner of his eyes taehyung he was smiling jungkook fav smile and jungkook tried hard to keep his aura the same.

after the crown was placed and now jungkook was the king he looked at taehyung who was smiling proudly giving him a thumbs up