safe place

thier love so beautiful that even stars looked on them in wonder of how much love did they even have for each other.

where jungkook is the king and taehyung is a normal villager who is gonna be jungkooks queen.

"your highness how may i help you" the girl asked because their king jeon jungkook had just planned a suprise visit to one of his closed person home.

"daehyun umm do you perhaps know where t-taehyung is" jungkook asked his eye wandering around the room to see if he could find a glimpse of his special someone.

"ohh ofc why would you come to meet us obv you need to meet taehyungie oppa tsk tsk" daehyun faked cried and jungkook very well knew she was teasing him.

all he wanted was to see his pretty finance because he was out on a war and the first thing he did after returning from a 1 month war was to search for his loving finance, the only reason for him to come back to the euphoria kingdom.

"ofc you know its not like that" jungkook chuckled over his lil sister like friend hugging her and kissing her forehead.

just imagine jungkook wearing this.

"now will you please please tell me where is taehyung" jungkook asked pulling away from the hug.

"ofc ofc but he isnt here he went to the river side,i dont know he said he had too much work given by the school that he forgot to do so he will do it on the riverside" daehyung answered now giving water to jungkook.

jungkook thanked her drinking it and then when he was gonna run to the riverside.

taehyungs mom came in the house looking at jungkook with proud eyes.

"ohh my baby is back" kim yuna said squeezing jungkooks cheeck which he didnt feel uncomfortable about cause yuna was like a second mother to him.

"maa let him go he is to impatient to meet his lover he cant wait longer" daehyun said seperating the duo and dragging jungkook out.

which jungkook mentally reminded himseld that he needed to thank her who knows how much time yuna would take to squeez him to death.

dont get him wrong he loved her but sometimes all he wanted was to be squeezed till death by taehyung.

jungkook reached the river side,getting up from his horse now running to see taehyung.

his eyes caught taehyungs figure which was probably putting some water in the bucket.

jungkook smiled,who will tell him he didnt need to do that.

jungkook looked at taehyung adoringly finally with all the struggles he could see the love of his life.

1 month for a whole month he missed his lovers scent that would calm him down,only god know like seriously only god knows how much jungkook was trying to survive the war just because he made a promise to taehyung that he no matter what would come back safely.

"g-gukk" taehyung stuttered his eyes tearing up seeing the love of his life infront of him.

"darling" jungkook said in daze ohh how he just wanted to grab tae and kiss him so deeply, the way he was waiting for a whole month to hear his loves voice,to get his love and affection.

and now hearning his name from his lovers pretty mouth he was in a bliss feeling.

without knowing they started moving closer to each other.

jungkooks hands automatically making its way to taehyungs waist and taehyungs hands were placed on jungkooks neck.

their lips inching closer and finally thier lips closed the space kissing pasiontely.

they both sighed in relief finally they were in each others embrace.

thier safe place.