drunk tae

In which tae is drunk with his friends while jungkook is in a meeting worried sick because his lover didnt pick his call.

"Sir i think we should cancel this meeting, u look very distorted" namjoon says, his voice polite afraid to make the ceo mad at him.

"No namjoon its fine, lets get this over with cause i need to take a day off tomorrow remember?" Jungkook said his eyebrows still frowned.

Jungkook entered the meeting and everyone stood up from their seats, his aura was suffocating everyone with they way he came looking so dominant, his guards behind him.

Meanwhile tae:

"Taetae i think thats enough alcohol for today right?" Seojoon said trying to take the glass away from his friend

"He is right tae, mr ceo must be waiting for u" wooshik said.

"Mr ceo?, idk any mr ceo" taehyung pouted looking adorable, his eyes barely open.

"We meant your bf taehyungie, your phone is dead or else he must have called u alot, he is whipped for u and probably worried as hell" jimin said softly trying to make his friend stop drinking before his friends bf come and kill them for bringing him here.

"Gukkie? I want my bunbun" taehyung said sulkingly crossing his arms and pouting.

Bunbun? Mr jeon is anything but a "bunbun" he is actually the lion who eats the bunnies instead wooshik thought (its not his fault he is still very much scared of jk)

"Aigoo u are so adorablee just stay here i will call him huh?" Seojoon said grabbing his phone and dialing the number.

Ting ting ting

Jks side

"Sir someone from the name park seojoon is calling u-" jk's assistant said in between the meeting

Before the assistant could finish saying anything jungkook grabbed the phone knowing it must be about taehyung.

"Mr park is taehyung alright? He hasnt been picking my phone up, is he with u?, did he say-" jungkook rambled getting up from his seat and dismissing the members. Seojoon cut him off before he kept rambling

" um mr jeon thats what i had called u for, he is actually very drunk.., we are in the gangnam bar and he is whining that he wants to go to u"

seojoon said afraid that the ceo would kill him for taking his lover away (i mean they have seen protective jk first hand so not their fault that they are scared)

"Okay i am coming tell him to wait for a few seconds" jungkook said hurridly grabbing his keys and driving fast.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook got in the club fast and looked for his bf and his friends.

When he spotted them he went towards his bf grabbing his face and trying to see if he got hurt somewhere.