going away pt.1

where taehyung has to go to his grand mothers house but doesnt know how to tell his big baby and how could he find someone to take care of his baby.

"he will be fine i am pretty sure he aint a kid" taehyungs mom said giving her son some hot choco.

"i dont think so he cant even tie his tie" taehyung said furrowning .

he had come to his mother because well he had to go to his grandmothers house but he didnt know how to leave his childhood bestfriend alone.

his childhood bestfriend aka the most famous ceo and the most dangerous,heartless mafia was a baby when it came to taehyung.

"bear he us litereally 23 years old he can take care of himself not to forget he is a ceo of a big company and is also a mafia boss" kim mina taehyungs mother said.

"maa you know why i am worried you have seen the last time i left him he fainted because of overworking" taehyung pouted.

"well how about you hire a assistant or maid type girl and instruct her everything" mina suggested.

"you do know thats impossible right how will i tell her about every single thing" taehyung whined.

"well thats the only choice left"mina shrugged.

"ughh fine,i still have to tell kook i am leaving in a week" taehyung said realizing he was fucked up.

"then you better hurry you dont want a sulky bunny now do you "mina shooed tae out from her house.

"unbelieveable"tae scoffed.

after 10 minutes.

taehyung reached the jeon interprises walking inside without any hesitence.

why would he hesitate tho.

"goodmorning" everyone greeted taehyung in respect which taehyung replied back with the same respect.

"do you have an appointment with mr jeon sir" a girl spoke which seemed to be jeons new secetary .

"no"taehyung replied confused but started walking again.

"well you cant go inside if you dont have an appointment,i am pretty sure you are going to flirt with my boyfriend such sluts like you arent welcomed" the secetary which seemed to be names sana because of her tag said.

what taehyung wears.

"listen sana if i were you i would rather not say these things" taehyung sassed he was not in a mood to fight.

"bear oh my god sorry for the unconvienence she is new here she doenst know many things but we will make sure to give her the deserved punishment" a old man who seemed to know kook and tae since they were babies spoke.

sana was shocked why was that cold old man speaking so softly to him.

"its okay uncle i will get going is gukk in his office or is he in a meeting" taehyung asked hugging the old man whose name was jack.

sana was shocked why is he calling the boss gukkie

"he just got free he will be in his office"jack smiled.

"okay then i will get going " taehyung spoke giving one last glance at sana turning around and flipping his mullet.

"gukk" taehyung said entering without knocking.

"gukkie"not hearing any voice he looked around and his eyes landing tiwards a sleeping boy.

taehyung cooed ofc jungkook must be tired not he felt bad for not telling jungkook earlier.

"kookiee wakey wakey"taehyung tried to wake jungkook up but to no use i

what jungkook will be wearing

instead he was caged in a big bunnys arms.

now he was sitting on jungkooks lap because jungkook didnt let him go instead laid his head on taehyungs chest.

taehyung smiled softly watching the boy sleep soundly in his arms.
knowibg that not jungkook wouldnt let go he sat comfortably making sure not to disturb the boy.

the talk could wait.