going away pt2.

"whattt but whyyy nooo you cant just do that" jungkook sulked still not letting taehyung go.

"kook first let me go i will tell you"  taehyung said now worrying about how jungkooks leg hasnt been sore yet.

"nuuuu" jungkook whined and to be honest if it was someone else than taehyung than they wouldnt believe it was the same mafia boss jungkook.

"okay so the thing is i have to go to halmoeni house and since she hasnt seen me from a year already she is missing me alot,now i got a vacation from modeling so i can go now but about you i hired a assistant type girl who can take care of you and and i will make sure she knows everything and will be perfect in her work okayy??"taehyung said now cupping jungkooks cheecks who pouted.

taehyung pecked jungkooks cheecks then nose then forehead then the side of his lips,then the mole under his lips and finally his lips again and again making jungkook smile his bunnysmile which taehyung loved oh so much.

"mmm" jungkook said though taehyung knew jungkook still wasnt okay with it but taehyung knew jungkook well he would understand him and let him do what he wants even if he doesnt like the idea that much.

"i am going now i need to give her some notes"  taehyung got out of jungkooks lap making jungkook whine but still pucker his lips in a pouting manner.

"bye bye bun take care,dont stress i love you" taehyung pecked kooks lips making taehyung smile softly.

"bye bye sugar i love you too" jungkook said making taehyung smile who ran away after closing the door.

jungkook sighed smilling tiredly and continued working.

in the mall.

"so like you know why you are here the first thing is his breakfast must be prepared by 7:30 wake him up at 6:30 because he takes an hour to get out of bed if it isnt me who is waking him up secondly his office suit should be ready and and please pleasee dont make it your choice i have set the suits by day in which day he should wear so dont mix it up okay" taehyung asked drinking his juice which the waiter served.

"yes sir" the girl spoke.

"also if he is working from home give him black coffee with no sugar please dont mix it up and he will choose his stay in home clothes by himself so dont do it second of all the most important one if you think he is overworking himself call me okay like dont do anything or it wont end good thats it"taehyung said now getting up.

"yes sir i will try my best" the girl spoke.

"also lisa dont try to flirt with him or i will break your bones" taehyung said bitterly making lisa flinch she thought taehyung was a kind and very innocent one but guess she is wrong (yall i am sorry i didnt know any name but no hate to lisa i love her).

"ohh we will see about that"lisa smirked when taehyung left

1 week later.

"gukk i will get going now" taehyung said now wearing his shoes.

"right now" jungkook asked hoping it wasnt.

"yeahh bun i will be back by next week okay and the girl is already here  i told her everything she needs to do" taehyung said wrapping his arms around jungkooks neck as jungkook wrapped his tattoo filled arms around taehyung waist.

"but she isnt you i will miss you neverthless" jungkook pouted which taehyung pecked away.

"i will miss you too i will call you to check up on you okay now i need to go before i get late" taehyung said while jungkook hugged him tightly nuzzling his nose in taehyungs neck.

"i love you apple" jungkook said softly which made taehyung smile.

"i love you too my big bunny" taehyung smiled and scrunched his nose when jungkook pecked taehyungs nose resting his forehead on taehyungs forehead.

"dont cry if something happens,eat alot,dont miss me too much" jungkook said trying to lighten the mood feeling like he was about to cry.

" ohh that i wont be able to help"taehyung giggled that same giggle jungkook could give the whole world for.

"i will get going now bunny" taehyung waved bye which jungkook replied with the same now getting inside his ferrari he went.

"i will get going to office" jungkook said coldly.

"yes sir" lisa smirked.

now changing her clothes which were too much showy.

"umm excuse me can you move aside" jungkook said uncomfortably his eyes trying to look anywhere but not her.

" yeahh sure but not before you give me what i want" lisa smirked.

"what the fuck is wrong with you" jungkook pushed her and went.

after a week.

it was the day taehyung would come back and damnn was jungkook thankful.

jungkook was horrified by lisa like first of all the things she did second of all she ironed the wrong clothes then third she actually burned the breakfast which made jungkook go office without breakfast.

then the coffee she made was the worst ofc jungkook couldnt drink or eat anything that taehyung didnt make  and she also tried to make jungkook feel better by seducing him which turned into him getting angrier and lisa ran away crying now taehyung will be back thankgod.

"hiii" taehyung jumped out of nowhere hugging jungkook like a koala which made jungkook auntomatically carry him.

"ohh you are back wellcome love " jungkook said pecking taehyungs face everywhere.

"how was it was she okay if she was we can keep her" taehyung said.

"noo noo thankyou very much but i will be fine without her" jungkook shouted which made taehyung laugh ofcourse he heard what happened which made him come as fast as possible.

like he didnt wanted his ear to get sore.

"goddamn i missed you" jungkook said nuzzling his face in taehyungs neck making taehyung giggle.

"well that makes the two of us" taehyung smilled watching how jungkook fell asleep ohh did i mention he was having insomnia poor boy couldnt even sleep without taehyung.

the end
yall i am sorry if you guys felt uncomfortable no hate to lisa or sana i love them both i just couldnt find any other name.

thankyou so much for reading