my babies

where jeon jungkook and jeon taehyung has a kid and they love him.

a fluff story.

"daddyyyy" the room barged open when the 3 years old son crawled towards his parents room.

jeon junghun
3 years old
is his parents life.
gets spoiled by his uncles.

junghun jumped on the bed making space for himself between his parents.

jungkook groaned but smiled to himself when he saw the cute sight.

jungkook knew he was late for office but did he cared?
no esspicially after getting the warmth of his son and husband he didnt wanna leave the bed so he messaged his assistant hoseok to schedule his meeting some other day.

"dadda ywo ish awake" junghun said lazily his eyes closed,his tiny arms reaching for his father wanting him close.

"hmm yes what happened bby" jungkook in his hoarse voice getting the bby out of his husbands grip.

jungkook layed the boy on his chest kissing his forehead.

"nwothing i waz wantwing fwor you tou wakkee uwp" junghun said cutely making jungkook smile and getting out of bed  with his son still in his arm.

they did their morning routine and went out of the room not wanting mama bear to wake up.

"sir should i prepare the breakfast" the maids came asking their boss.

"do you wanna eat buddy" jungkook asked junghun who was laying on his fathers chest looking at jungkook lovingly.

"noo i will eat what mama makes me" junghun whispered in jungkooks ear making jungkook chuckle ofcourse what did he expect.

"noo its fine" jungkook dismissed the maid.

"dada awre ywo gwoing on a misswon again" (dada are you gonna go the misson again) junghun pouted which imediately turned into a huge bunny smile when his father told him that he wont go today.

"shall we go wake mama up" jungkook suggested to which junghun smiled excitedly nodding his head.

jungkook chuckled now heading upstairs.

"mamaa mamaaa ywo nweed to wake uwppp" (you need to wake up).

"oky oky babiee i am here" taehyung smiled alittle craddling the little boy in hsi arms who immediately snuggled closer in his mothers embrace.

"my little babies"jungkook whispered now getting inside the sheets mirroring his son actions snuggling into his wife embrace.

taehyung smiled kissing both of his babies forehead now closing his eyes like the father and son duo.

my babies