Chapter 32

Charlotte's POV

He comes up from between my legs with a tasteful smirk, he turns on the bedside lamp leaning over my body. I get the full view of his face and it's gorgeous, I don't know what has happened since I got back but I'm no longer scared of him, not even a little bit. I need to trust him and tell that stupid bitch to go fuck herself. Sure Magic hasn't been a cup of tea to live with but neither have I. He'll take me home when it's the right time, just like it's the right time for Lizzy to go home. She deserves it more than me, she's been through hell, I've been over a speedbump compared to her. 

Kneeling between my legs his eyes trail down my naked figure, his thumb wipes his soaked chin then puts it into his mouth, "Sweet", he says before licking his lips. I feel my cheeks flush and my heartbeat begin to quicken again. "I want to see what I fuck", his eyes flicker to the lamp, I did wonder why he turned on the lamp. 

I gulp harshly as my mind drifts to dirty things, we should probably be taking it slow if we're going to be somewhat of an item...well, we haven't discussed it. Should we? Not to be a downer but I should want something if we're going to continue to have sex right? Am I overthinking this or have I just caught much more feelings in the past six hours?

I'm not going to overthink this, I'm just going to go with the flow. "Are you good?", he tilts his head trying to figure out my thoughts. 

"Aye", I'm quick with my words which probably wasn't convincing since my accent was much thicker. His eyebrows rise in question, "Are you going to fuck me or just stare?" 

"Both", his eyes slowly move down my body. He reaches back over to the bed side table again but this time pulls the drawer open, he pulls out a gold square packet and rips it open with his perfectly white teeth. He pulls the condom from the packet, pulling his boxers down he rolls it on. My eyes stare at his actions but when I look up to his face he's looking at me and not paying attention to what his hands are doing.

He leans over me, inches away from my face. "Tell me what you want", he says before devouring my neck slowly, sucking and kissing teasingly. I hum out a moan unable to respond, "Tell me", his voice deep and demanding. 

"You", I whisper out. 

He chuckles against my neck before looking back at me, his large hand holds the side of my face as he inches closer, his lips touch mine gently. His kisses soft and sweet until my mouth lets his tongue in, his tongue tangles with mine, swirly with hunger. Then my back arches when I feel it, feel him slam into me. His hand rounds the back of my neck has he thrusts his hips against mine. I can feel him deep in me, reaching the sweet spot that has my moans coming out in short breaths. Our lips hover over one another as we both enjoy the pleasure, his hot breath fanning my lips. His eyes are dark and full of lust, our eyes connecting with passion. 

I bite his bottom lip with hunger before arching my back, "Oh shit", he grunts out. He leans up on his knees continue to rock into me, looking at me as if I'm treasure to his eyes. He licks his thumb before reaching between my legs, his wet thumb circles on my clit. I feel the static jolts of electricity jittering through my body. 

"Magic", I breath out inching closer to my release. Then his movements slow, his thumb moves slower and his thrusts become almost to an end, he's moving so slow that I open my eyes in confusion. 

"Say my name", his mouth hanging open as he focuses on my face, his jaw hanging open with lust and pleasure.

I'm confused about what he's telling me to do because I just said his name and then I remember, with a gulp and a short breath I whisper out, "Ronnie", His head falls back with my words as his movements quicken again.