Chapter 35

Magic's POV

I've been trying to wrap my head around the past six hours, Charlotte dying in my arms as the police ripped her from my grasp and took me away, I wasn't putting up a fight to get away from them but to be near her and now I don't know if she's alive or dead. Demetrius is alive? I watched him die in my arms so it doesn't make sense to me, the police rushed pashed him even though he was the one that shot the fucking gun. I promised Antonio that I would protect his little brother, would he really betray me?

The door opens behind me and then that woman with dark hair sits at the table across from me, "I'm Agent Woods, we're hoping you can answer some questions", I almost laugh. 

"I don't care who you are", I tell her honestly, "Where's Charlotte?" 

She sighs in response and it pisses me off, "Ronnie Whyte, can you confirm that name?" 

I look to the left to see the mirrored window, I know people are watching and if D is one of them then I hope he feels bad and regrets it, "How's your partner, Agent Woods?", I knit my brows together and lean forward on the desk, the only thing keeping me from beating her to death is the handcuffs I'm in that are attached to this steel desk. 

She looks towards the glass, like she's telling them something through her eyes, "You're the founder of the trafficking organisation, is that correct?", she ignores me but I know I hit a nerve. 

"Agent...Lee right?", I tilt my head and she tilts hers with her eyes becoming narrow. 

"Ronnie...", she places her elbows on the desk leaning forward to me, "We know what you've done and we've had people on the inside"

"Yeah, D right? If you have inside people then why do you need me to confirm it?" 

She lifts her head up with a smirk, "Charlotte gave us much information but we'd like you to confirm it, If you have any further information then let us know because it could help with your sentence"

I laugh, "Charlotte?", she nods and I stop laughing. Charlotte was the inside person? She wouldn't do that? As Agent Woods stares into my eyes not budging her gazes, it sinks in. Charlotte told her information about me? 

I clear my throat and lean back against the chair, "Is she alive?", I ask. 

"You have a lot of concern for someone who has double crossed you", I don't say anything as I gaze sternly at her. "Oh, that's right", she smiles before continuing, "She made you fall in love with her. I should probably give her a place in this department for doing such a good job", I know she's trying to provoke me and I think it's working because I can feel my blood begin to boil. 

I look to my left, I can almost feel the eyes on me as they wait for a response, "I'm not surprised that you're trying to provoke me with Charlotte, it's the jealous eating away at you", I finally look back to her and she straightens her posture, "You know...", I tilt my head, "It wouldn't the first woman to fall for me as they try get underneath my skin to gain information but it would be a first of me falling for the woman, it must hit a nerve that you weren't that woman", I've seen her multiple places around my work places, I knew she'd be coming for revenge after I killed her partner. She did well on using Charlotte to get to me, I can't lie about that. "Rolling in the sheets with the enemy, it sure would make you lose your job especially if you were once my inside person", I glance to the mirrored window. 

She's staring at me and I know she's raging, "They probably didn't know that huh?", I tease her more, "Introducing yourself to me like I didn't already know who you were", I click my tongue, "Big mistake babe, you use to moan out my name", I narrow my eyes towards her, "Not my real name of course, only Charlotte did that as I fucked her on my bed...somewhere I didn't let you go", She moves quickly smacking my face with much force.