Chapter 10

MAGIC'S POV

All my men are behind cover getting ready to invade Vladimir's safe house, where Demetrius is suppose to be. If this goes wrong I'm going to lose my fucking mind, I can't lose Demetrius. He's like a little brother to me. After his brother passed, I promised I would protect him. D is the best worker I have too, he's the one I trust the most despite his young age

 Nick plants the C4 explosive on the door, he slowly yet quietly runs to get behind cover and looks towards me for the go. "Three...two...one...GO!", I loudly whisper, he clicks the button to set off the C4, the door breaches open and my men rushed in, the gunshots go off immediately as his men pile down the hallway hiding behind cover, I walk down the long hall shooting the men as I go, I don't care if I get shoot. I've been shot before so It's nothing new to me, plus I have a vest on. When the men are cleared in the front hall, I wave my gun in the air, in a circle motion, my men split off into groups going room by rooms. 

I walk further down the hall with Nick following behind me, he's being my eyes from behind. We slowly round the corner, a thin man comes running towards me with a knife from around the corner.  I grab his hand that clenches the knife, my gun quickly glides under his chin and I pull the trigger, the gun goes off and his body goes limp against me. I'm glad my reactions are fast. I push him off me and he drops to the floor. I continue walking down the long hall wiping my face with my hand to get the blood off. I reach the end with all my men now following behind me, it was a big square room with a staircase in the middle. We walked up slowly in formation like we practiced, when we reach the top there are two large halls to my left and right.

"You lot go left and check every room!", I point at half my men for them to go down the hall, "Nick, Scott and you, on me", I walk to the right with my gun low but clenched in my hands, we check every room but find nothing when we reach the last room with gunshots still going off. I kick it open my eyes scan the room, my eyes landing on D.

"Fuck!", I run towards him, falling to the floor. Blood is all over the floor, It's spilling out of him, I place his head on my lap with a tremble in my hands. 

"He ran", he breathes with a struggle, I apply pressure on his bullet wound on his shoulder trying to keep myself calm. I need to not let the anger get the best of me, I can't right now. 

"Someone do something!!! Where is Beth!?", I shout at all my men standing around me, watching as D struggles to breath. 

"She's on her way, sir"

Beth is our doctor, she helps with all our wounds and injuries no matter what. If I lose my brother she will be fired, I swear to fucking god. "You'll be okay, Beth is on her way you just need to stay awake for me", I tell him.

"Magic...he said he won't stop, until we pay, he wants her like you promised", He struggles to say. His hand struggles trying to show me something, I look down to see a slit in his jeans with blood. I pull at his jeans seeing a stab wound, my voice gets caught in my throat. 

"I'm so sorry D", I place my head on his, I feel his pulse slow down. I know what is coming and it's all my fault, Vladimir is going to pay for what he did and I won't stop until he is six feet under.

I feel him still as he stares up at me, "D-Demetrius?", I shake his shoulder.

"Beth is here, sir", Nick informs me.

"It's too fucking late!!" I shouts. I hold the side of his face, "I'm so sorry, D", my voice shaky. 

I lift his head off my lap and place it on the floor, gently. "Clean this mess up", I stand to my feet and wiping my eyes and walking out, brushing past Beth. She knees down beside D and does what she knows. I sit in my black SUV and speed off. I feel my anger boiling over, I'll fucking kill Vladimir for what he has done. I will fucking torture him to death and make him beg for his life. 

Before I know it I pull up to the house, It's going to be quiet without D, even though he annoyed me and did things incorrectly I wouldn't have changed him for the world. He was still my best worker and I trusted him with everything.  

"Fuck!!!", I scream punching the steering wheel several times. I fucking promised I would protect him and I fucked it up. I storm into the house slamming the door behind me.

"Where is Charlotte?", I ask the maid that walks by me with a basket of laundry. 

"In her room, sir"

I take a deep breath, "Pack her bags for a few nights and when Nick arrives tell him to get the plane ready, I will be in my office", I walk away and down the hall to my office. 

_________________________________

Do you like Magic's POV?

I know it wasn't a long chapter but I'll make sure the next one is long.

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤

Love you all💕