Therapy Results

It's been three months that Erica has been talking to her sister about her feelings about Liam. The first month was a disaster and involved tissues, but things were getting better. It was the middle of June, and Erica had stopped her cutting last month. Her cuts were slowly healing, but she had faith in that part of herself. She was back to wearing her normal clothes during the day. She's wearing jean shorts and a dark blue tank top since today is a warmer day, and she's back on her normal eating schedule.
Anna and Erica were going to the park today, and Erica was excited. She brushed out her long blonde hair out and put mascara on to make her bright green eyes pop out. She loved getting help from her sister because she learned some things about her sister. Her sister's boyfriend from 8th and 9th grade moved away to California too, but she just found out that he committed suicide because he drank a little too much. Anna was heartbroken, but she got over it somehow. Anna was so strong when it came to stuff like this, and it amazed Erica. Anna was now going into the 12th grade, so she had time to move on from her late ex-boyfriend.
Erica felt better because she knew that she would see Liam again someday. She knew that, but she needed to live her life now, instead of sitting in her room waiting for Liam to walk back through the door. After Erica finished getting ready, she met up with her sister so they could head to the park.
"Hey Anna, are we meeting up with your friends up here?" Erica asked her as they reached the big field where kids played soccer.
"Yeah, they should be here soon. How do you feel going to high school with me next year?"
"Good, but a little nervous. This is your last year of high school!"
Anna laughed and shrugged. "I'm glad too, but I'm going to college for another 4 or more years. Don't worry, I'm not done with school yet."
"College? I'm going to be in school forever!"
Anna laughed and yelled to her friends. "You're going to love these guys."
Erica shrugged as she saw a few guys and girls walk up until she noticed that one of them was only a freshman. This person she knew... Luke! It was Luke with his brother. "Anna? You're friends with Ted Paisley?"
"Yeah, why?" she asked confused.
"I know his brother..."
"Oh. Is that okay?"
"I guess so, I haven't talked to him in awhile," Erica said as she watched Luke approach them. Suddenly, Erica got a weird feeling in her stomach. Luke was walking with his brother, and he was tanner than Erica remembered. Another thing was that his shirt was off, and he was only wearing basketball shorts. She noticed that he had a 6-pack of abs, and this was what made her so uneasy.
She gulped and took a unnoticeable step back as she bite her lip. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair and batted her green eyes hoping he would notice. Am I really showing feelings for Luke? She wasn't sure. All she knew is that she noticed him looking at her, and it was starting to give her butterflies and nervousness. Just then, he flipped his black hair as he was in front of her.
"Wow Erica. You're not wearing PJ's!" he teased her as he smirked.
She crossed her arms and shrugged. "I guess I thought it would be too hot for those today."
"Fair enough. I never knew that Anna Blake was your sister. I thought she was way too pretty to be your sister."
"Dude, calm it down," Ted warned him.
"That's what I thought when I found out that you were Ted's brother," Erica spat back.
Anna giggled and looked at Ted. "Aren't they so cute together?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around Ted.
"Are you guys dating?" Erica asked confused.
"About 2 months," Ted said proudly which caused Anna to smile. Anna looked almost exactly like Erica, but they were different in height and weight. Erica was a bit skinnier than her sister, but they both had long blonde hair, green eyes and beautiful faces.
"Can I speak to you alone?" Luke asked Erica. Erica was hesitant for a second, but she nodded and let him take her to the swings. When they were seated, Luke looked at her, and he smiled.
"How are you feeling? You have to be feeling better right since you're dressing better and gaining your weight back?"
"Weight? Is that a bad thing?"
"No, I mean...You were boneless before, but now you're getting your normal figure back."
Erica smiled and shrugged. "I've realized that I have to experience a new relationship with someone else since Liam is obviously out of my life for a little bit."
Luke nodded and looked at the ground. "New relationship? Like with who?"
"With anyone really."
"How about with me?"
Erica looked at him, who had somehow moved closer, and Erica smiled. "Sure. I'm willing to do that."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Awesome. I've been waiting my whole life for this!"
"Luke.."
"Yeah," he replied, looking at her.
"If we're going to date, you can't act like a girl," Erica said punching him in the shoulder and walking away. No problem, Luke thought to himself as he ran after Erica.