Wow, he finally proposed.

"What did I tell you? I told you he was going to propose! Wow, this is exciting," AJ exclaimed.
Erica rolled her eyes and finished making her bed. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty exciting," she said, failing to hide her smile.
"I can't believe you and Liam actually did it yesterday," Taylor said, shaking her head.
"Hey, I don't know why you're talking, you and Brad had your first time a month after he asked you out the second time, Liam and I waited until last night."
"Maybe so, but you lost your virginity to Rick. At least I didn't do it because I was desperate."
"Actually you did because he was your distraction to get over Bradley. We're in the same boat here, sister."
Before Erica could act on anything, AJ grabbed Taylor's arm and said, "Okay, we're going to be downstairs." AJ pulled her out of the room, and Erica took a deep breath and threw her glass cup of tea Liam was drinking last night before everything happened at the wall causing the cup to shatter.
As if on cue, Liam runs into the room and grabs Erica and throws her gently on the bed. "Erica, what are you doing?" Liam was on top of Erica now, stroking her hair.
"Nothing, I just got mad....so I threw a cup at the wall," Erica said, not looking Liam in the eye.
Liam got off her and sat next to her. "Why? Who made you mad?" Liam asked.
"Taylor. She was asking why we did what we did last night, and I said 'I don't know why you're talking, she did with Brad way earlier then we did'."
"And what did she say back?"
"She threw Rick in my face! How I lost my virginity to him, and I don't want to be reminded of it, Liam. I hate him so much, and she had to bring it up," Erica exclaimed, putting her head in her hands.
Then, she felt Liam's arms around her which caused her to look up.
"It's okay baby. It's the past, and we shouldn't be worrying about the past because we need to be focused on our future together. I'm not Rick, I'm actually loving and loyal. I've never loved anyone more," Liam said, kissing her forehead.
Erica smiled and kissed Liam passionately and gently, wrapping her arms around his neck. They were soon in each other's arms and going for another example of last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you really have to say that? You know how much she hates Rick, so why would you remind her of him?" Brad said.
After Taylor got dragged out of Erica's room, she went over to Brad's.
"I don't know. She mentioned us, and I guess I got upset."
"Us? What about us?"
"She was bragging that at least her and Liam waited to have sex when they both knew they wanted to be together forever," Taylor said, annoyed.
Brad looked at her and smiled. "Taylor, look at me."
Taylor sighed and look into Brad's eyes.
"Do you really care she said that about us, or are you mad because she's your best friend and you were just hurt?"
"Well. Both, because she is my best friend, and I just was hurt by the fact she brought us up, and what we do is none of her business."
"What her and Liam do is none of your business either, so really, it was just a silly fight. You know I love you, and I don't care what anyone else says. You're the only one that needs to know what's going on between us...and well, me," he said, kissing Taylor's cheek.
Taylor laughed and smiled. "Thanks. I love you, too."
"You better."

~~~~~~~~~

A half an hour later, Erica and Liam were laying down in bed, trying to catch their breath after everything. Erica smiled and Liam and kisses his cheek. "I love you."
"I love you, too," Liam said, holding her hand.
"Do you think we should get dressed and go downstairs?" Erica asked.
"I suppose," Liam said, kissing her forehead before standing up. He pulled his shirt over his head and down his torso while Erica put her underwear and bra on.
After they were both fully dressed, they joined hands, and they walked downstairs. Erica stopped halfway down and said, "Wait, we probably smell like sex, we should probably shower."
"So you're asking to shower together?" Liam said, smiling.
Erica punched him in the arm. "No Liam. We are taking separate showers," she said, rolling her eyes.
Liam sighed and said, "I guess I'll go first."
Erica kissed him on his cheek before he left. She sat down on her bed and sighed. "How did I end up so lucky?"
After Liam and Erica were done with their showers, he said, "Words can't explain how much I love you."
"Save it for the wedding," Erica joked.
"That's impossible. I can't wait that long to say I love you."
"You don't have to," she said, kissing his cheek. "Let's get something to eat."
"Okay, but we better not talk about how surprised you guys were when I proposed."
Erica looked at him and laughed. "You know about that?"
"Honestly, you should've seen it coming."
"Well I always thought that you wanted to wait."
"Wait for what?"
"For us to graduate from high school."
Liam shrugged. "I guess I couldn't wait for you."
"I would've never thought I would be the one."
"You've always been my number one."
Erica smiled and shook her head. "I mean. I never thought that I would fall in love with my best friend."
Liam smiled and picked Erica up, spun her around before bringing her down and kissing her. "I never would've thought either."
"I love you, best friend."
"I love you, too."