🖤 Crave

🦋🦋🦋

🌼

🌼

"Of course, I will make sure of everything." Dropping the phone beside her, she huffed in anger. She was supposed to be happy because after a long time she was about to get rid of Zara. She made sure no one could question her. Fixing everything for herself she was still not on good terms with her son. Who didn't bother to meet her after coming back? She walked into the dining room, seeing his son after a very long time.

She was shocked when she called him, he didn't bother to glance at her.

flashback...

"Ain! when did you come back. You should have told me, I wanted to do so many arrangements." She walked right behind him. But then she saw Zara sitting in front of her son.

"What are you doing here?" She got venom in her voice, seeing her in the morning. That was the reason Zara would always avoid sitting at their dining table. She knew the woman standing behind Ain, would never let her stand where her son was.

Accidently Zara's eye met his ranging ones. His hands were in a fist on the table, At that moment she realized something. He was not going to stay calm like that for much longer. She raised from her place bidding goodbye aloud, almost running to get her bag and out of the main door. Without wasting any time, Ain was on his feet.

"I am leaving Baba. See you in the evening." He got up, cleaning his hands with the tissue. Kissing on his Bara Baba's head.

"Ain! Where are you going? Ain... I am talking to you." Tahira moved towards him and only a finger could touch him when he yanked back harshly. He looked down at her in rage.

"You are the reason right?" Pure venom filled in his voice. It came out more like a realization, a statement. She moved back knowing his all reaction. She knew it was the wrong time to ask what was wrong with him?

 She knew it was the wrong time to ask what was wrong with him?