Laying in wait 🖤 Last

Chapter 2

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

The pain was not something you wanted to deal with. Especially when you know it can take your life. It can get more terrible when your loved ones are in that state of torture.

"Alpha our Luna is getting better, her vitals and bones are getting healthier. As for her shift, she is stable now. She is not shifting anymore, we are expecting her to wake up anytime. It's been two weeks so we cannot say anything about how long she will take to get conscious. Her body did well in taking your mark. Your mark is getting darker every day means she accepted your bond. We are hoping she will wake up soon but you must not stop touching her." Her doctor talked while packing up all his stuff. The nurse was gathering all their equipment. Her report results were clear.

After a month now their Luna was finally in her healthiest state. After their departure, John spoke looking towards his Alpha who was kissing his Luna's hand.

"Jungkook you need to believe in her. You told me your wolf found her wolf and she is healing very fast. Don't go hasty about it, and double your hopes." John could read his Alpha face. He could feel the distress and anger Jungkook was feeling. Yes, there was anger too which was building rapidly in his mind. John was shocked at how his Alpha was preventing himself from going insane.

"You are right, I'm just getting angry because of the pain and restlessness she felt when I was marking her. I was... I'm just frustrated over myself." He waited so many years and then the destiny was so close yet so far. Any man could be frustrated or furious by now. He never wanted to mark her like that, he never imagined forcing himself on her. It made his heart tug in pain as his wolf growled in anger he also was very frustrated over his mate's state.

"Hey, I know you are strong enough to hold her. Heal her because only you can do it better than anyone." John spoke as his wolf was proud to see his Alpha getting stronger. He left as he had to see everything in the pack. He didn't want anything to concern his Alpha right now. He only wanted him to stay with his Luna.

 He only wanted him to stay with his Luna