His Mate

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

🌼〰〰〰〰🌼KWAN🌼〰〰〰〰〰🌼

🌼〰〰〰〰🌼
KWAN
🌼〰〰〰〰〰🌼

I was checking my herbs and medicines when I saw pack alarms start buzzing. The whole building was like vibrating when I moved toward the ventilator to look outside. Everyone was running around, many were fighting.

It was usual for us to face this type of situation. Pubs and women running for their life, dead bodies, blood on every face, shuttered clothing, fighting werewolves. I still remember when I last saw my parents, my mom was laying on the muddy grass. She got cut on her neck which caused her death. Her stomach was opened from the wolfbane rope tied around her.

My father was found dead somewhere in the field. They never allowed me to even say my last goodbyes to them.

Taking a deep breath, I moved backward and slowly follow other pack doctors to the grounds. Everything went silent after about half an hour. Everyone knew that was our last fight for that pack. Our alpha was creating problems for all the neighboring alphas. He got a warning twice, maybe it was his day.

I knew what was ahead. In the evening we were ordered to move to that other pack. I went back to my room. I packed my two bags knowing we were not going to come back. I was about to step outside when my younger brother came in with his bag.

Eric was 16 years old, with surprisingly blue eyes and grey hair. He was a smart one, always observing everything. He was the only family I had for 18 years. I met him when he was only 4 years old. Hiding in his parent's bedroom for days, back then he was afraid of everyone. I was 7 when I first met him. It was a mystery why he came close to me but I was glad he did.

"We need to leave tinker." I nodded toward him. Grabbing my bags with him he was walking ahead.

 Grabbing my bags with him he was walking ahead